Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rift Combo/Attack point hack

Discussion on Rift Combo/Attack point hack within the Rift forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/19/2011, 04:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by » Cloωη View Post
Man muss seine Klasse nur verstehen und Spielen lernen, für den Rest der Leute gibt's diese Drecks Addons, die das Game und die Community zerstören.
Bitte was macht du in einem Exploit und Abuse Forum mit deiner Meinung?
Ich denke das das ausnutzen von Bugs etc sich deutlich negativer aufn Game oder deren Community auswirkt.

Bitte ehrliche Antwort.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Q]attack point with UCE?
05/11/2010 - Kal Online - 32 Replies
hey guys can i change the (magical) attack points with an UCE ? i already tryed the value which is in the character menu table but it just changed the digit in the menu and not the attck points i ll try the same with my stick but i dont think it works now my question : is there a way to change the attck points with UCE ? greetz xxxfabixxx
[RELEASE] HIT, COMBO , ATTACK SPEED HACK by GabriPr0!
01/19/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 7 Replies
I didn't have time to write a new Hack.. so I have write a simple Hack with basic function. For this reason I add "Start Bypass" button! This function infact, allows you to close this Hack and use Gex001's Hack that have complete function. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-hacks-bots -cheats-exploits-macros/428685-release-m2-multihac k-5-9-1-a.html With this Bypass you can set Attack Speed 4, 5 or more , use 1 Hit/2 Hit Attack, use Combo 1/2 without Crash! You need Framework...
Rogue Combo Point
04/29/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Since the 1.4.0 patch that made rogue combo points stay on a target unless you target something else, I found something kinda nice. When the target dies with combo points still on it you can still use them for the "Slice and Dice" feat. When the target dies click on the corpse and you will notice the little combo bubbles are still there. Then hit the slice and dice button and it will activate. Kinda nice have a 20% increase in attack speed to start your next fight.