Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> US lv50 warrior and lv 50 rogue Account

Discussion on WTS> US lv50 warrior and lv 50 rogue Account within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> US lv50 warrior and lv 50 rogue Account

I am looking to sell my account to rift, i tried the game but couldn't get into it. I am nto asking much for it as its not a Super epic account. 14 days still left on account
Warrior:
(some pieces of gear is shared between dps and tank set)

Dps Gear
Tactician's Pvp Set (following Pieces)
- Helm
-Shoulders
-Gloves
-Pants
-Feet
-Necklace
-Rings
Sentinel's Breast Plate and Belt
Mighty Blood-Forged Claymore
Magma Striker (Bow)
Death's Edge
Death Troop ring

Sigils has these specs, plus misc resist.
str 57, dex 32, ap 11, PhCrit 62, plus misc other stats.

Tank Gear :
Stone Shell
-Barbute
-Spaulders
-Sabatons
Ageless Iron Breast Plate
Grips of pummeling
Savage Implacable Steel Greaves
Wily Orichalcum Mace
Static Charged Shield

Sigil Basic stats, plus misc resist and other stats.
str 33, dex 12, end 86, block 61, parry 13, dodge 15

Crafting:
Apothecary (300) only extra recipe is Flawless Adrenalite
300 Mining, and foraging (both have daily CD Recipe, plus polished shade thorn)

Currency:
530 platinum
24k Planarite
32 Favor
22 Marks Ascension
104 Plaque of Achievement

Mounts:
(Highest Riding speed)
Swift Smoke Valmera
Ash Strider
Nebula
All low level Yarnosaur's
lv 30 pvp Valmera

Misc Info:
12 Prestige
5400 Pa Points (don't know what level that would make it)
30ish Titles
9 Companions (5 epic grade)
100's of 80% completed artifacts sets
3 Roles

Rogue:
(not too much special with this char, was mainly my crafting char.)

Seeker's Pvp Full Set

Armorsmith (300) Basic Recipes
Weaponsmith (300) Deathbringer, Blood Forged Claymore, and Calous Blade Recipes
RuneCrafter (300) Basic Recipes

Tindrel Mount

3 Roles

Other chars:
(both currently have 4 tokens to the 1st anni thing, only need one more each to both to get mounts)
Lv10 Mage
lv 20 Cleric (pvp healing Spec)

So that about it, plus all the little extra, in bank and what not. i tried to cover most the important info that one would need, leave a reply if you would like more details on something.

As for price idk make me an offer, i would just rather this account not go to waste, hell use it for what. Would make a good starting account or bottling account, or whatever. would like to see around $30 for it but I am not real tight on the price so just leave an offer.
Old 04/16/2012, 01:11   #2

Too much?
ok how about 20 or best offer?
Old 04/18/2012, 00:22   #3

last price reduction $15 USD, if no offers come within the next few days, i will just sell the plat, and just hold on to the frozen account.

Basic key is about $10
last i check with the people i sell game gold to, the plat is worth about 6-8 depending on the current rate so, my asking price is rather low as that would make the two lv 50 free.