Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoh2o93 View Post
Just bought it. Hopefully it's very good!
im not seeing any incoming donations, i gotta run to class now, but i'll be back in like 3 hours, if its there expect the download link to be in your email

Old   #17

Well, good luck in class, Will continue testing Lite version for ya.

Old   #18

Ok, as you said with version 1.0 from yesterday and its working 100% for me now.

You have to edit it yourself to make it work properly.

Got the white from the middle of the "A" and made it a 1x1 pixel, and its detecting it at 100%, very fast.

Great bot! If it wasn't for paypal i'd have bought it from ya! (get google checkout)
Old   #19

pro versions have been mailed to those who donated THANK YOU!

also remember to look out the the email with the updater application to make sure you always have the latest version

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper__freak View Post
Got the white from the middle of the "A" and made it a 1x1 pixel, and its detecting it at 100%, very fast.

Great bot! If it wasn't for paypal i'd have bought it from ya! (get google checkout)
check the first post again

UPDATED TO 1.2
unless something else comes up, this will be the last build for the LITE series.
auto updater completed for PRO edition
success counter now working again

Old   #20

This isn't working for me. It casts, and then any time a fish is hooked and it's supposed to click nothing happens and the fish gets away. Tried in multiple locations, changing lag settings, etc.

I'm running the game in full screen windowed at 1920x1080, log is enabled and all settings are in compliance with the requirements for this to work. Any ideas?
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by striketh View Post
This isn't working for me. It casts, and then any time a fish is hooked and it's supposed to click nothing happens and the fish gets away. Tried in multiple locations, changing lag settings, etc.

I'm running the game in full screen windowed at 1920x1080, log is enabled and all settings are in compliance with the requirements for this to work. Any ideas?
just to check. is there a picture named catch.bmp in the same folder as the MoeFish_lite.exe? if so, are you moving the mouse at all? 3rd possible question. is your rift log file located in My Document\RIFT\log.txt? that is where it has always defaulted to for me.

the issue you are seeing is that the bot doesnt seem to be finding that it should reel in the fish. this only happens if it's returned a false positive, preclicked or has nothing to find.

false positive: have never seen this happen so we will toss this possibility out.

preclicking: if your using lag setting less then 150-200, the bot will actually react faster then the rift servers can and will click, as the servers havent caught up yet, they will return that you never had a fish on the line to begin with.

nothing to find: if you dont have catch.bmp in the same folder as MoeFish_lite.exe, it doesnt know what to look for and will spend eternity staring into the void trying to find purposefulness in a futile existance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurgash View Post
okay i got it to work, the issue im having tho is that about 50% of the time now its saying the fish got away, but the MOE window is saying it found loot... Not quite sure what the issue is.
redownload the file. I may have possibly uploaded a alpha version of 1.1 ealier and replaced it about 20 minutes later with the right version.. but it looks like 4 people caught the bad version. pick up 1.2 and see if that fixes it.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefishbot View Post
just to check. is there a picture named catch.bmp in the same folder as the MoeFish_lite.exe? if so, are you moving the mouse at all? 3rd possible question. is your rift log file located in My Document\RIFT\log.txt? that is where it has always defaulted to for me.
To answer your questions:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Not moving my mouse
4. Yes, the rift log is in the default location and is enabled.

I keep the latency setting at the default of 900 typically, though I've tried both raising and lowering it (never lower than 500) and no matter what I do it simply never reacts to the fact that there's a fish on the line after it's been cast.

I've tried a couple of the other scripts on here, and they do work however. This is actually the only one that doesn't work for me.
Old   #23

elite*gold: 70
@striketh: Well u said u run MoeFish in fullscreen. I might have read that u need to use windowed mode.
Old   #24

Quote:
@striketh: Well u said u run MoeFish in fullscreen. I might have read that u need to use windowed mode.
Full screen windowed - I've also tried it in regular windowed mode, as well. I don't use full screen mode (there's a difference between full screen and full screen windowed).
Old   #25

I noticed something wierd Moe.
When click "go" everything works fine until i caught my first fish. Then MoeFish gives me a timeout after ~20sec. After that everything works fine till the loot. That loop repeats.

Quote:
[18:09:25] cast failed after 25043.5778544068
[18:09:25] casting line: E3
[18:09:25] moving to resting position: E3
[18:09:25] checking if somethings on the hook: E3
[18:09:39] looking for loot: E0
[18:09:39] no loot, looking for next line pull: E3
[18:09:44] looking for loot: E0

[18:10:07] cast failed after 25028.6337583819
[18:10:08] casting line: E3
[18:10:08] moving to resting position: E3
[18:10:08] checking if somethings on the hook: E3
[18:10:22] looking for loot: E0
[18:10:22] no loot, looking for next line pull: E3
[18:10:45] cast failed after 25042.6485872056
Old   #26

Those looking to see if your code is legit can just decompile the autoit code, but nice work and very clean code!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

Hey Moe, Ignore my mail on pro, lol I checked my message before i hit the forums, didnt relize you fixed the success catch,
@****** /> Make sure you have auto loot on
Make sure you have low rendering on
Make sure rod is in 1 Bar slot
I noticed that, if i didnt have low rendering on, I was getting these very same issues.
Old   #28

ah kk, dont have low rendering enabled
Old   #29

Okay, downloaded the new lite version, and Everything is working, I didnt get 1 issue even after 20 casts.
So when you download the newest version, be sure to have the following done as well
1. Low quality rendering (if i didnt have this checked then it would time out0
2. Do not be in fullscreen, (fullscreen windowed is just fine)
3. make sure before you start the program you do /log ( I know i forget sometimes so i have a macro that says CLICK ME STUPID
4.Make sure auto loot is on.
5. Make sure you dont touch your mouse after clicking go.
6.Also be sure to have your rod in your action bar 1 slot.
But once you have all those ready, just calibrate and go, and your all set up..

Well, I have not 1 complaint for Pro, It has everything you could need for fishing,
The casting is flawless as long as you have it set up the way I listed above. The lures work perfectly as logn as put into the action bar slot according to the first page..
And it doesnt pull your line in if the lure decays, it will wait until the next cycle and apply it before recasting, and there is no timing out..
If you are a rare fish or lure user, I would 100% recommend this.

Quote:
ah kk, dont have low rendering enabled
let me know who it works out for ya.
Old   #30

Did everything u said and still the same problem:
Quote:
MoeFish bot 1.1 activated
click where you want to cast
cast location set to: 779 318
click where your fishing rod is
rod location set to: 610 830
moefish calibrated to your screen! click go!
[20:57:36] starting: E0
[20:57:36] cast location: 779 318
[20:57:36] rod location: 610 830
[20:57:36] no lure selected
[20:57:37] casting line: E0
[20:57:37] moving to resting position: E0
[20:57:37] checking if somethings on the hook: E0
[20:57:55] looking for loot: E0
[20:57:55] no loot, looking for next line pull: E3

[20:58:18] cast failed after 25043.6151483807
[20:58:18] casting line: E3
[20:58:19] moving to resting position: E3
[20:58:19] checking if somethings on the hook: E3
[20:58:38] looking for loot: E0
[20:58:38] no loot, looking for next line pull: E3
[20:58:43] looking for loot: E0
btw my updater says its up to date but the program itself says in the first line v1.1

Tags
bot, fishing bot, rift