Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Teleport/Speedhack + source

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by martincavas View Post
The code might be clean as I did not checked it, but the compiled version could have couple of lines that could affect users in a malicious way. Because everyones a leecher here and nobody knows how to compile, theyll just take your file and use it in the hope itll work.

Please bann this idiot.
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

A Dynamic-link library (DLL) injected into a process won't do any harm to you, besides possibly logging your keys while Rift is running. (Thereby stealing your account, which I highly doubt anyone would attempt to do.) The injector would be the one with the virus.
Solution?

Find an injector you trust, then inject it after you login. This way you won't get a virus, and your account is 100% safe.
That or learn from this and find out how to compile it yourself, which is beyond easy. Heck, create your own injector, it's easy with the help of Google.

Old   #17

the game crash when i try to use the numpad....

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefidus View Post
the game crash when i try to use the numpad....
That's because this is over two months old. It's really easy to update this though. But you'll never know how because your a leacher who lacks the common knowledge to check the date of a topic before complaining. And, by the way, even if it did work you'd get banned, because Trion is now logging this type of stuff onto their servers and checking the speed of players.
Old   #19

The source code seems to be clean, just a call to directX functions and memory maps of rift process to move the player to desired coordinates. It doesnt guarantee though that its clean but since its detected server side internally by Trion by analysis of their own logs I wont use it.

Old   #20

Speed hack is never detected for me (using cheat engine) since 2 years lol!!
Is there any person who knows how to find the offsets in the game client?? I need to make an automatic hack (I dont like to use cheat engine everytime I teleport to another palce!!)
TY