Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Rift speed hack

Discussion on Easy Rift speed hack within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy Rift speed hack

Too many people are doing it now and I dont want them to patch the game so it cant be done. So Im deleting this. An nobody thanked me so too bad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2011, 10:11   #2

Where does it say they have no detection in place? No offense... Just want you to cite your sources. I think CheatEngine is wonderful imho... But if they can see where your speedhacking by location server side checks... that really shoots this down.
Old 04/21/2011, 03:38   #3

I dont remember where I saw it. Dont be a ****, go research it yourself if you're so worried. Better yet dont hack because there's always a chance that a player could report you...
Old 04/23/2011, 20:42   #4

I see this tread has over 250 views. Dont everybody thank me at once...
Old 04/29/2011, 12:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironious View Post
I see this tread has over 250 views. Dont everybody thank me at once...
Thank you? Get a load of this douche everyone.

Yes, you have 300+ views, but guess what? All you listed was some ****** already known, open up CE and click enable speedhack, so everyone was like "OMGOMOMG Speed hack ;D" and then were dissapointed when they saw your fail. GZ BRO, have a nice time getting logged jumping from X:157 Y:200 Z: 300 to X:500 Y:400 Z: 239 in 1 second.

Dammit, you arrogant *******, your delusions of self-grandeur make none of us want to thank you.

You posted something my gran could do, thumbs down.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2011, 13:27   #6

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by unzubaru View Post
Thank you? Get a load of this douche everyone.

Yes, you have 300+ views, but guess what? All you listed was some ****** already known, open up CE and click enable speedhack, so everyone was like "OMGOMOMG Speed hack ;D" and then were dissapointed when they saw your fail. GZ BRO, have a nice time getting logged jumping from X:157 Y:200 Z: 300 to X:500 Y:400 Z: 239 in 1 second.

Dammit, you arrogant *******, your delusions of self-grandeur make none of us want to thank you.

w0rd
Old 04/29/2011, 23:27   #7

hit ctrl alt del while rift is running.

See another rift process? Yea that is the equivalent to warden and actually reports ALL usage back, including what is in your clip board, and monitoring the dynamic offsets.

It detects CE, modifying packets, and injection.

If you ran ANYTHING without closing the handler, you will be banned next wave, I promise you.

PS. I am pretty sure this guy stole the speed hack he posted and wanted credit for anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2011, 08:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by murf43143 View Post

See another rift process? Yea that is the equivalent to warden and actually reports ALL usage back, including what is in your clip board, and monitoring the dynamic offsets.

If you ran ANYTHING without closing the handler, you will be banned next wave, I promise you.

PS. I am pretty sure this guy stole the speed hack he posted and wanted credit for anyways.
Looks like you're right. Definitely looking into it.

Quote:

Please note that, when running, some Trion games may monitor your computer's random access memory (“RAM”), media access control (“MAC”) address, configuration files and system files, etc., for unauthorized third party programs running concurrently with your Trion game which, in Trion 's sole determination: (i) enable or facilitate cheating of any type; (ii) allow users to modify or hack the applicable Trion game interface, environment, and/or experience in any way not expressly authorized by Trion; or (iii) intercept, “mine” or otherwise collect information from or through the applicable Trion game (an “Unauthorized Third Party Program”). In the event that a Trion game detects an Unauthorized Third Party Program, (a) the Trion game may communicate information back to Trion, including without limitation your Account username, details about the Unauthorized Third Party Program detected and the activities or functions performed thereby, and/or details about your computer, and/or (b) Trion may exercise any or all of its rights and remedies under this Agreement or the applicable Trion game End User License Agreement without prior notice to the user linked to such Unauthorized Third Party Program.
Old 05/16/2011, 04:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by murf43143 View Post

Dude you are full of shit. I have been using the speed hack since this game was in beta. You can also fuck off, I didnt steal shit. It was my idea and I didnt have to build it. You're just mad because I removed the info. If you had half a brain and knew how to use cheat tools, you could figure it out. Its stupidly simple. I got to hand it to you though, you almost sound like you know what you're talking about with your lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unzubaru View Post
... so everyone was like "OMGOMOMG Speed hack ;D" and then were dissapointed when they saw your fail. GZ BRO, have a nice time getting logged jumping from X:157 Y:200 Z: 300 to X:500 Y:400 Z: 239 in 1 second.

Dammit, you arrogant bastard, your delusions of self-grandeur make none of us want to thank you.

how bout you go fuck yourself. Nobody else thought of it. If they did, it would have been posted. There is no need to write a script with this. So its easy and convenient. So go eat a bowl of dick. your prolly just mad you didnt think to post it first. Arrogant..ptttsh..what a fucking asshole you are.
Old 05/25/2011, 02:31   #10

Quote:
Dude you are full of shit. I have been using the speed hack since this game was in beta. You can also fuck off, I didnt steal shit. It was my idea and I didnt have to build it. You're just mad because I removed the info. If you had half a brain and knew how to use cheat tools, you could figure it out. Its stupidly simple. I got to hand it to you though, you almost sound like you know what you're talking about with your lies.
Quote:
how bout you go fuck yourself. Nobody else thought of it. If they did, it would have been posted. There is no need to write a script with this. So its easy and convenient. So go eat a bowl of dick. your prolly just mad you didnt think to post it first. Arrogant..ptttsh..what a fucking asshole you are.
You are one arrogant little bastard, and that's nothing but the truth. Someone needs to smash your ego. You post something that's common knowledge, and then remove it because people aren't thanking you. Look around, there are people who slave into creating actual hacks for the community, and most only get a few thanks.

First, you are simply nothing. I can guarantee you that other people have done this before you, and that you are no pioneer by doing it yourself. Nobody posted it because it's so obvious, it's not even funny. That, or, they figured they'd just keep it to themselves. Now, it's way too easy to do server checks for speed, and by now they're definitely checking for it. I encourage you to test out my theory, right now.

Second, the "Warden" of Rift he was talking about is RiftErrorHandler.exe. It's actually a debugger, and that's why people can't attach their own (like OllyDbg) until they close it. It actually does contain the memory address to where your clipboard is and the likes; I encourage you to do some research on it before telling people they're wrong. Even better, attach OllyDbg to RiftErrorHandler.exe and debug it out yourself.

Lastly, we aren't mad that we didn't think of it first, nor are we mad that you removed it. We simply hate arrogant kids, who are really worth nothing, like you who rage over the pettiest of things, and the fact that you think of us as "assholes" just proves that we're getting on your nerves.. Because you know that we're right.

Check it:
()()()()

P.S. If you're not banned by the time you get back, don't bother replying.