Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

latest DUPE Method (WORKING)

Discussion on latest DUPE Method (WORKING) within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/21/2012, 06:07   #106

elite*gold: 0
mail me
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B> Working Dupe Method
01/09/2011 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Want to buy a working dupe method. Server: RRF Olympic or in most servers. Subject: Item/Currency Price: We will organise a price over msn, will pay a reasonable price for a well working dupe method. Add me on msn: [email protected] Cheers.
B> any working dupe method in RFPH
08/01/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 0 Replies
B> any working dupe method on RFPH
WTS working dupe method
03/13/2009 - Archlord Trading - 20 Replies
Wts...It works wont say anything else....Got acc with duped items on evengarda server.....Put ur offers on pm....Wont tell anything more.....:mofo:
[Dupe] Working on latest ascent (Scape)
08/08/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
(This isnt the hard hack part of the Dupe so please dont delete this thread) I cant teach you but half of this hack because hard hacks aren't allowed on this Forum. But if you arent a leacher and know how to use SQL or corrupt the data your streaming to the server then you shouldn't have a problem with this. Data is saved Server Side about every 5-10 minutes (depending on the server your playing) for all characters, You can save the information for your character on the server by simply...
i got new dupe method working
08/07/2008 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 2 Replies
ill publish it if ever i want!