Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dupe] Working on latest ascent (Scape)

Discussion on [Dupe] Working on latest ascent (Scape) within the WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the WoW Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Dupe] Working on latest ascent (Scape)

(This isnt the hard hack part of the Dupe so please dont delete this thread)

I cant teach you but half of this hack because hard hacks aren't allowed on this Forum. But if you arent a leacher and know how to use SQL or corrupt the data your streaming to the server then you shouldn't have a problem with this.

Data is saved Server Side about every 5-10 minutes (depending on the server your playing) for all characters, You can save the information for your character on the server by simply logging out.

All you have to do is use this method in your advantage. You would have to know exactly when the server is going to crash (I am not telling you to use hard hacks but if you know someone who is time it with theres.) About 30 seconds before the server crashes Trade all untradeable items and gold to a third party and have them log out (saving your items on there character.) Now you Wait for the DC to kick you Off YOU DONT LOG OUT.

When the server comes back up you will notice the items you gave your friend are back on your character. The next thing you will notice is the person you traded the items and gold too also has the items you traded them.

Happy Dupping!

(P.S. on about 1/100 times you do this the items wont dupe cause server saved right before DC but ive done it hundreds of times on WoWscape and only had it happen once)

Edit

Hard hacks arent barred in the WoW section just the RFO, that being said I am probably going to regret this but here it goes...

This Is a very Crude Tutorial so leachers wont keep all server in constant chash roll back loop.

As i said before a server save data about every 5-10 minutes incase of what your about to do happens. As it is reading the packets all the different clients are sending the server it comes across a packet it doesnt understand, either through the data being severly corupt or just entirely a different type of file. The server sees this as either a coruption of data flow or a malitious attack on the server.

As a saftey mechanism instead of saving with this corupt data and risk further damaging the software that is running the server rolls back to a time period before the anomaly (the save point right before you did what you did to crash the server)

IF you arent a Leacher and I dont belive you will abuse it you can PM me and i will give you a little bit better of an explanation, YOU NEED TO HAVE 50+ POSTS OR 50+ TANKS GIVEN SO DONT SPAM ME
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2008, 04:04   #2

helo

how can i inject SQL to the database of the game? im just a noob and i dont know much about SQL, please teach me about injecting, example i want to inject cabal online database, how can i find the database of the game? please teach me, please reply as soon as u read my message... thank u and *** bless u always...
Old 08/05/2008, 11:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dro View Post
I cant teach you but half of this hack because hard hacks aren't allowed on this Forum.
Lol Really? I didnt know that.

2. I think this is only possible with a rollback. And a rollback doesnt happen on every server.

3. To wait till a server breaks down can be a long time , especially on small mangos server .

anyway, nice job.
Old 08/05/2008, 11:50   #4

... u can crash a server manualy
but i dont understand what this have to do with SQL ...

is it like:
1. hack is the SQL hack (hacking)
2. Hack is this way?
Old 08/05/2008, 23:59   #5

does anyone know how to dc a server ??? The one with the guild charter doesent workanymore
Old 08/06/2008, 10:10   #6

I edited it, but I refuse to give a full tutorial on the Basis that if all the leachers and jack ***** knew how to crash a server to dupe items you would never get to play on your server because it would be dropping non stop.

(If you play WoWcrack and noticed that it when from never DCin to doig it about twice a day now im sorry if i hinder your game play but you see how it ****** you off when i do it imagine if i shared the hack with every idiot who knows how to packet edit lol)
Old 08/06/2008, 19:16   #7

oh , and btw:
If you really have hacked the sql db, thats just totally crazy.
You can erase all accounts , make your chars to gms , delete everything you want^^
Old 08/07/2008, 08:58   #8

yes you can also put GM status on your account and everything else, wich would be awsome if i new the **** commands so its just as fun duping items lol.
Old 08/07/2008, 16:27   #9

i smell bullshit, IF this guy is even duping items he either is doing it during lag spike before crash, or hes found a little bug to crash, but i sincerely doubt it because i play on that server and it doesnt drop nearly as often as if somone figured it out... also everything he told us is common sense, everyone knows logging out saves your guy, everyone also notices those 1-3 minute rollbacks... so put 2 and 2 together, roll backs are the most obvious dupe.. also if he could get into the sql database he would know the commands, thats like saying "i can cook an entire thanksgiving dinner, but im not sure how to make a turkey sandwhich" just retarded lol but thanks for the tease bud we all appreciate the sharing even though it PROBABLY (not for sure) hasnt helped anyone
Old 08/07/2008, 17:39   #10

easyest Way to Get a partial Log in with SQL is to Use your **** login and password on your account and just send random **** to the server and BOOM

Open WPE and Edit every packet your sending the server (log for about 1-2 minutes) then place just random **** in the modify and also BOOM

Open CE change all packets send to random **** freeze it and yet gain BOOM.

Dowmload and Use an FTP program, use your account login and password to log in, then just send it a **** load of random stupid files over the connection. pictures music whatever.

Or if your a newb and dont know how to Use CE or WPE try corrupting your Patch data during game play it also drops the server.

I just got banned from wow so now i could care less and since these guys in wow wanna say im full of **** ill just go ahead and freeshare it.

Btw i wasnt trying to act like i knew something alot of people didnt, some people dont actualy know that logging out saves yur character (IE new hackers and MMO players) I was trying to be nice and share a hack and was gunna help people on wowscape server by telling them when was gunna drop the server.

But since now im banned ill just lettem all figure out how to do it.

edit oh and btw it isnt that hard to log in with SQL, it just that the gamer accounts dont realy have an access to anyting on the server. Didnt hack in i just logged in. I dont know jack **** about SQL ive been using it for about a week just to drop the server. besides for what im doing FTP is a hell of alot better anyway.
Old 08/07/2008, 18:23   #11

there is a DEBUGGING LOG
the developers/admins can see which IP send those "random ****" and BOOM IP BAN and no more BOOMS to ur server QQ

so stfu with those ****,and make ur signatur smaller

Quote:
- Signature rules -

- Width : not bigger than 300px
- hight : not bigger than 200px
- Size : not bigger than 300kb
- amount : 2 , but these may not be bigger than 300x200 combined (for example 2 banners with 150x100)

EDIT: enjoy ur ban
Old 08/08/2008, 18:26   #12

oh the joys of rotary IPs. Ip banning keeps leeachers and retards off of servers, proxy's, and rotary IPs make IP banning about as usefull as **** on a boar. But yes it does log it and you do get an account banned aftr you use it a couple times to drop the server. (thats why you dont use your main account to drop the server)

You use your proxy log in with the account and boot the server (you will needto put the items you want duped on the lvl 1 character or use a second computer with a different proxy, I use my laptop to save all the hassle)

AFTER IT IS DONE CHANGE YOUR IP BEFORE LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

If for some ungodly reason you are on dial up all ya have to do is disconnect then reconnect to the internet.