Hey guyz i discovered new dupe in rfph that works on 2 server... so goodluck and enjoy
1. Put Items we want to dupe to Char A
2. ooops time out
3. Char A trade to Char B with some **** items and currency (accept both)
4. Then goto Char B , goto npc and sell **** items in the first bag
5. Then Char B buy 4 bag. use it then transfer items to 2nd bag.. Make first bag empty
6. Then Char B buy map card to fill 2nd bag to fifth bag
7. Then Char A trade Char B with 10 IMBA items and 5 map card
8. Click lock on both Char A and Char B
9. Char A click Confirm
10. This is not for leecher
11. Char B press confirm
12 Both relog
simply Dupe method DC+trade = dupe 02/15/2012 - 12Sky2 - 59 Replies WPE - google it
now send it on packet 80 S2837P107101
already decode now the rest is up to you
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay 01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server.
mhh what do u think?