Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HEADS UP

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HEADS UP

So after a long long long years ive been playing RF .. the only thing that works up to this date are FLYHACK .. and some dupes that have been discreetly use ... for people who is still searching for your soulmate you aint gonna find it *****.... correct me if im wrong about it ... and since your A8 08 80 3f and most servers remove the speed reload thingy you can use WPE to use your atk speed hack .. master's clarify my **** out thnx

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
how??

Similar Threads
Just a heads up.
As many of you know. Rohan were threatening me with legal action nearly a year ago.. I was creating items with extreme stats that could 1 hit mobs...
14 Replies - Rohan
Heads Up
Not sure if this is the correct thread for this or not. For all that run a shaiya server beware there have been a few servers that have been attacked...
20 Replies - Shaiya
Just Heads Up
Some twat running around with the name "Support" Trying to act like a GM to gain control of your account...
3 Replies - Battle of the Immortals
Heads
Iam not sure if i should be asking this on these forums, If iam not suppose to please let me know ill remove the topic. My question is, Is there a...
2 Replies - Kal Online
about the SD heads
i found this topic about SD head and wanna share it with you They are only dropped by monsters with special attributes (Freezing, Super Armor,...
2 Replies - Grand Chase Philippines