Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just a heads up.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just a heads up.

As many of you know. Rohan were threatening me with legal action nearly a year ago.. I was creating items with extreme stats that could 1 hit mobs etc. Had armour with 100% DD etc.

They only started to worry when I was dropping them on the floor.. Lol Didn't even mention the bunch of 4x upgrades I was selling (Made bank).

Anyways.. People think it was totally patched.. Their wrong.. I decided to go on yesterday when I was bored and managed to make a 100% DD helmet.

There is hope for you guys if you want to try it.. Good luck.

I've released hacks for godfather 5 familys and other games and never got no thanks for it.. So I won't be releasing it + The fact I don't want rohan on my *** again.

EDIT: Ignore my sig.. It's VERY outdated from when I used to do it.

Old   #2

What do you want, a medal?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post
As many of you know. Rohan were threatening me with legal action nearly a year ago.. I was creating items with extreme stats that could 1 hit mobs etc. Had armour with 100% DD etc.

They only started to worry when I was dropping them on the floor.. Lol Didn't even mention the bunch of 4x upgrades I was selling (Made bank).

Anyways.. People think it was totally patched.. Their wrong.. I decided to go on yesterday when I was bored and managed to make a 100% DD helmet.

I've released hacks for godfather 5 familys and other games and never got no thanks for it.. So I won't be releasing it + The fact I don't want rohan on my *** again.

Who cares ?!

Edit: If you are so PRO! Show us some Proofs. I can wait
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:

interesting
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #5

Quote:

"Me big dik haxor. I haxed ROOOOHAAAAAN!" You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Yet another amateur wannabe. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #6

you should be grateful if it's true to be honest
Old   #7

Can we see some evidence of you making this helmet?
Go take screenies of it with some text saying hello to epvp or something
Although photoshop is possible Im sure we can spot a fake pic, so be real.
Old   #8

Well, Internet has a strict set of rules. One of them is pics or it didn't happen.

C'mon dude, show us proofs, don't be that guy.
Old   #9

Do you Want a cookie??
Old   #10

Don't really care what any of you think. Some of the users on here remember me for the old exploits i used to sell / release online.

It's a heads up to tell people not to loose hope that's all it is. Don't like the post.. Don't reply.. Pretty simple.
Old   #11

No one here knows you, hence why everyone is asking for proof of your claims.
Old   #12

yes an amateur like u all , no proofs too , u all failed rohan devs , and money sucking *****
Old   #13

Hai Steve!
Old   #14

is it really him?
Old   #15

The way he bashes every pserver ever opened I would say yeah. What else would you expect the coo of Playwith Interactive to with his acct.