well, this is mainly for high rate private servers since its kinda useless on low rate
ever get ****** farming cuz all these booty and item drop and u don't have time to loot all? just remove the booty so its easier to click the equipment! :O
pbing w/ random ppl and never get elem? INCREASE UR CHANCES!
remove the annoying gems so its easier to loot!
go RF folder-->Item-->model item-->mesh
go find the files u don't want to loot and just move sumwhere else! :P u can delete but u mite want it bak later hahaha
pretty much self explanatory abt which files does what... CORA_ARMOR_SHOES_255.BBX, hmmm i wonder wut that file is for?
well, its the cora shoes...
remove both the .bbx and .msh for item u don't want to see
for pbs
i removed COM_ETC_GEM_255.msh/bbx and other ****, leaving the cora ring and necklace (im cora)
btw, this is only to remove the visual picture of the item, making it easy to target to loot by clicking
this means that u cannot click and pick up **** that u removed, lets say u remove the booty msh and bbx, if u see a Rian on the floor, u can't pick it by clicking, however, u can still use "x" and space bar to pick those
well, i haven't read any thread abt doing this, i just figured to do this myself cuz i wanted to farm more efficiently
bump up then lurkIt was the silliest incident that brought Nannette into my life.buy , I had been in my local supermarket and spent more than I should. When I reached the checkout girl I remarked, wow gold jokingly, that my money was all gone after I had paid for all the articles. On my way out through the main doors a girl suddenly appeared and asked me, that if I was really short of cash, she was willing to lend me some , in order for me to get home. I was very surprised and she was a rather attractive looking girl . Now, as it was hardly an everyday experience, having a gorgeous girl appear out of thin air and offer me money. maple story gold ,maple story power leveling
you need to actualy start the launcher and wait for it to patch then move the files.
On most clients it will patch the files back in. As long as you delete/move them after the patch it works great.
Now if only someone could find out how to edit the size of the mesh file so what you want to pick up is freeking huge
EDIT: Well I played around with it, and I can't seem to get the texture to change. I can make it dissapear using the method posted by the OP, but no ammount of file renaming will get the items on teh ground to take on the shape of other items.
Like if I wanted an ellem to have the form of an inventors toolbox, so I could see it from a mile away.
im on 2.1.6 but this works for every ver, i rmber doing this a few years ago XD
i wish i knew how to actually remove the item even from the ground and not just the mesh, so that i could use space bar and pick those up ^_^
that + a few int epoch towers @ callianas, put a weight on the space bar =D
gg $_$
Help... Bot for Looting Only.. 08/28/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 7 Replies Help my Valk Bot is Running smoothly right now, the thing is i want to make one that will not attack even one monster and just loot the loots in the floor even it didn't attack it. Kindly help me this one. Thanks in advance!..
Btw, I will share this and the the Valk Bot ( which is running smooth) after I finish this one.
More Power! Elitepvpers Rocks!
Here's my config:
# Please Read the Users Manual
HELP! Looting in MHS BOT 12/06/2008 - Perfect World - 8 Replies looting with melee characters is fine.
but how do I make my ranged(YaoJing) characters loot?
(i see a few of good YJ bots around which loot even in max range)
because after I kill a monster it doesnt have time for looting it proceeds with killing the next monster.
I've tried setting auto-loot to 50 times lol. dosen't work
or putting delays. - cant make it work either
need HELP! Thanks in advance.
bgs looting 07/14/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies IN BG you can loot players from any distance. You just have to spam right click the corpse few times and it will let you loot faction items and cash from player even if you get out of range message.
Works on all corpses that still have Insignia on them.
AFK-Looting 05/29/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies Dachte mal mag vielleicht die ein oder andere Mindheit noch nicht kennen...
Nen Afk-Looting-Macro
Ich gehe dazu gerne nach Tyrena hintern SP oder vor Coro und suche mir dort nen Spot mit nen paar Heinis....
erst mal die Macros
Afk looting 03/14/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies I've been down in the borgal bat caves the last few days trying to get some loot yet I have no chance against these third party programs, So if you can't beat them join them, Does anyone know where to get one of these looting programs?!
Es tut mir leide, Es ist nicht auf Deutsch aber mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht :?