Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tip]How to do selective looting

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebilhacker View Post
basically all the items that has the same icon will be removed
excelsiors is the same as gems and talics, so 1 file will remove excels/gems/talics

all the booty will have the same, so if u want to leave the good booties, ull also b left w/ the bad ones

btw, does any1 know which file is for the d-bro's accessories? like dagnu and dagan and dagon, i've been doing sum guild runs on those and well, would b sick if i can get this to work on those rings lol, i was kinda confused where it'll b located since it works for all 3 races

i tried looking for COM_ARMOR_RING or w/e, but that doesn't exist so i left the cora/bell/accretian rings/amulets but it didn't work

any1 know which file accounts for those accessories?
the thread is kinda old, but i got the same problem....

Does anyone know where the file for D-Bros eles is? Dagnues, Dagans, Dagons... those are in the air for me because there is no file for them...

Old   #32

anyone can help me in Gold Point Capsule? I want to see gold point capsule, I can't see in loots. thanks . .
email me:

Old   #33

Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******/strong> View Post
you need to actualy start the launcher and wait for it to patch then move the files.

On most clients it will patch the files back in. As long as you delete/move them after the patch it works great.

Now if only someone could find out how to edit the size of the mesh file so what you want to pick up is freeking huge

EDIT: Well I played around with it, and I can't seem to get the texture to change. I can make it dissapear using the method posted by the OP, but no ammount of file renaming will get the items on teh ground to take on the shape of other items.

Like if I wanted an ellem to have the form of an inventors toolbox, so I could see it from a mile away.

I guess its server side. Since different servers have different texture on drops.