Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

100% upgrade filter

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100% upgrade filter

its client side and its not hard to make server sideu just need to know what to do at the right time and where to look...

just like how when i released the cashshop hack earliest version look for that post and ull get a huge hint on how to do this

have fun wasting talics and blowing up armor.

-GG
Attached Files
File Type: rar upgrade_clientside.rar (1.2 KB, 3188 views)

Thanks
30 Users
Old   #2

where to paste the file???

Old   #3

you dont have to paste it just load it in WPE it is a filter, i already know this upgrade client side but cant make it server side,
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deo001 View Post
you dont have to paste it just load it in WPE it is a filter, i already know this upgrade client side but cant make it server side,
you just need a little tweaking on the filter.... LMAO

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #5

I've been working on this for awhile now. Although modifying the filter to 00 does make it 100% success all you get is nothing once you log out. Now I've noticed that when you don't filter it the value for failure is on the 12th offset. I've tried modifying that and it still had the same results. I don't know if I'm getting a bit closer or if I'm still as far away as ever. Anybody got any ideas?
*edit*
just finished reading the Cash Shop hack and I think I got the hint. But I don't have the dallant left to test it lol. So do you use the banker to keep the item? If so give me a PM and I'll try to work on that.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

"playforbooting" and "Raimaru" do you know how to use WPE in 2.1.6 because wpe isn`t detecting my game, even using modified wpe from one forum and perm edit I can`t find rf_online.bin and inject wpe can you help me?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7

@tsufuri you need to download rf_online.bin lol. And if you're playing on retail you need to have the hackshield disabled. I'm pretty sure you'll find the guides and sources for these if you use the search button.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

@up: I`ve menaged to attach it now I`ll be working with this filter
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Don't forget to leave a thanks for the poster.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

@greedlt: ok I`v read your post about cash shop hack (this where you helped only 30+ posters) and i understand how it works, but I don`t have any idea how to use that knownledge with 100% upgradefilter, can you pm me and give some real hints? thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

client sided

Banker? Erm let me tell u that the upgradin packet contains only command to server. Server checks what u're upgranding and so on... So what i'm trying to tell is that after u place it to banker, maybe u'll manage to put this thing on, then place to banker again - that would make no difference. The item will be upgraded just during the session, after u login u'll see +1+2 tem maybe, or even +0
Old   #12

well tbh the upgrade filter isuseless unless ur an exoert with wpe *wich im not* so theres no common knowledge in using it its just for kicks n' ****** fun* but if u need a tut on how to use it ill post 1
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

hello i know you may call me leecher but im working with hacks and im careful posting because some may call me **** or something ^_^ im just still trying to figure this out on how to make it server side. hehe by the way thanks to you greedIt.. I dont need anything I just want to help, Thank You,
Old   #14

blocking packets does not help... searching for another method
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavard View Post
Banker? Erm let me tell u that the upgradin packet contains only command to server. Server checks what u're upgranding and so on... So what i'm trying to tell is that after u place it to banker, maybe u'll manage to put this thing on, then place to banker again - that would make no difference. The item will be upgraded just during the session, after u login u'll see +1+2 tem maybe, or even +0
I'm trying any method I can think of to keep the upgraded item no matter how bizarre. But now I'm working on it seriously. Filtering the receive packets will only make it server sided so I have to filter it the other way around.