Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

100% upgrade filter

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
[QUOTE=playforbooting;1662069]lmao.. told you so!

lol. i think im happy with what i did. "For Now"

Old   #32

actually, now that i mistyped that... i guess
-6th value (8B) corresponds to the item
-10th is the talic used (also the change data for success from +4 - +5)
-25th is change data for success (observed?? from +4 to +5)
-19th, 27, 31, 33rd all deal with the gems used and their grade

credit for this to previous poster in thread started by zhoe-- reposting as the tread is closed and this one is active

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by therootofallevil View Post
from the original thread, it "sounds" like a few got this working server side by using a send packet, 33 bytes in length. The goal is to send a packet that will have high rate of success to the server, which will send you a success packet back that will also contain your character name information.

Biggest clue i can see was given thats on page 11 or 12 of zhoe's post is this.
-send packet (up to +3)
21 00 07 11 00 8B 00 11 00 75 00 00 00 6D 00 00 04 00 73 00 09 00 74 00 E0.....

to +5 the 75 changes to 8E, the E0 changes to 60...

now, its logical to think that since zhoe first talks about 8 bytes to change, that +6, and +7 each have different values here as well.. and they may be different depending on the item being upgraded and the talic used as well. You can see that 75 to 8E is not sequential in any way. Even if you are horrible with math and computers.

My next question, ONLY question LOL, where the hell can i find a copy of the server files for 2.1.6, hehehe

edit : highlighted the 8B instead of 75, though i typed in 75 in the text... more beers please
actually i was gonna ask the same question about the server files..
good luck to us..
Old   #34

omg, just had a crazy idea for this... and if it actually works prolly any other client side gear mod. drop it and pick it back up.

my guess is this is folish logic, but i have found a few things before that would work this way, the world stored in memeory in a secluded area doesnt change, so you pick up the item your client knows you had, BAM!

Old   #35

dropping item and picking it is like logging out... no change ^^ but idea with packets is good
Old   #36

here we go again. .
Old   #37

Same Old 100% success story I'm starting to miss my character in Altrax ACC lvl49 Gunner nyahahahha..
Old   #38

+ your weapon w/ this is a client side when u log out as u all said... But 1 question when im using this and + my weapon to +7? Is my weapon is going to +7 weapon damage like?
Old   #39

nope, its only on your screen but dmg will be normal (without those false upgrades)
Old   #40

Oh ya I remember that one the 14th offset had to be changed wasnt it like that, meh didnt play RF for too long already starting to mix things up and forget em -_-.
Old   #41

link to 2.1.6 server files, dont waste money on figureing out this hack.... better yet, try out all your hacks so you dont get banned on your own server first. ^^

so, im still only about 1/2 way through the original post by zhoea about this, but are you guys saying this is never server sided.... ?? or that you just havent gotten 100% success. It seems to me that the goal is more to increase success and not waste the money/time on gettting gems and talics. Not to mention that with higher quality gems (higher % success chance) you end up losing less items and just get fail message rather than , POOF YOUR CHIT IS GONE!! SUCKER
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhiirage View Post
+ your weapon w/ this is a client side when u log out as u all said... But 1 question when im using this and + my weapon to +7? Is my weapon is going to +7 weapon damage like?
im not interested in client side at all, the fact you can do it client side just tells me its possible. The real trick is finding out what packet/values will fool the server into buying what your selling.

BTW, that 33 byte packet only works up to +4... if i had to guess about any real way to +++the success rate and not be banned/crashserver, etc., its getting a hold of the code for T6 gems and using those in any upgrade packets sent. People posting in other thread never seemed to even need the actual gems they were using they just open the upgrader window and send packets(the ones that actually had success with it i mean).
Old   #43

On other forum there is hack 98% upgrade, not 100%, and it is hidden very well, so i guess it can be done...
Old   #44

aww, you mean the parasite forum **************.... the one that doesnt give credits for posts, yet demands you have a certain number of posts to view information >>??
Old   #45

the same you have posted on ^^