Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack

View Poll Results: Do You Want Accretia Damage Hack?
Yes 41 74.55%
No 14 25.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #406

elite*gold: 0
errm.. i think the fast loot is client sided, to think. the slower the connection the slower the looting process which means that the client sends the looting packet and limit the time for the looting process.. However the server recieves the loot packets.. In short, loot > client > server then server > send to client > loot

Old   #407

The auto loot is Finished right?as massy's post he already finished it and i think he change his mind to give it to public.and i dont see any post of massy anymore or update.

Old   #408

mooo?
Old   #409

when do you expect a release ? are you looking for beta testers? and is this going to be pay only when it is released.... ?

Old   #410

this is so disappointing :/
Old   #411

Sorry to tell ya this but

You have been trolled
Old   #412

Ugh do you even know what trolling means? It's a post designed to attract predictable responses or flames. I don't think this hack is fake, it's just been delayed so no trolling has been made.

It's been three weeks since the TS's claimed release date. Three weeks without update. Whether or not he changed his mind it doesn't change the fact that we've all been screwed :'(
Old   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmsben View Post
Ugh do you even know what trolling means? It's a post designed to attract predictable responses or flames. I don't think this hack is fake, it's just been delayed so no trolling has been made.

It's been three weeks since the TS's claimed release date. Three weeks without update. Whether or not he changed his mind it doesn't change the fact that we've all been screwed :'(
well lets see,

a, start a thread with a All-in-one hack program
b, watch all leechers beg for the program
c, string them along and have a good laugh

Yep sounds like a troll to me, but hey you can wait for the program all you want, but this isn't the first thread i've seen that offers this All-in-one program... i remember afew months back... someone here claim that he and his friends was going to make a All-in-one program for RFO too and was nearly finish but then all of a sudden FBI agents raided his home and took his computer away.
On rf-cheats someone said he was also doing this "all-in-one" program was well.. then a virus screw his system and he lost all his work.

But whats real funny is that you guys give him all the cheats he wanted to know
Thanks
1 User
Old   #414

You're the one who sounds like a troll to me

EDIT:
"a, start a thread with a All-in-one hack program
c, string them along and have a good laugh"

Leechers beg for a program even if it was released 5 years ago. They are not capable of reading anything. Just because he doesn't update this thread means he's trolling. What would you say if he released his hack tomorrow?

"Yep sounds like a troll to me, but hey you can wait for the program all you want, but this isn't the first thread i've seen that offers this All-in-one program... i remember afew months back... someone here claim that he and his friends was going to make a All-in-one program for RFO too and was nearly finish but then all of a sudden FBI agents raided his home and took his computer away."

K, he failed to release his program. And so he trolled. I see your logic
Old   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmsben View Post
You're the one who sounds like a troll to me

EDIT:
"a, start a thread with a All-in-one hack program
c, string them along and have a good laugh"

Leechers beg for a program even if it was released 5 years ago. They are not capable of reading anything. Just because he doesn't update this thread means he's trolling. What would you say if he released his hack tomorrow?

"Yep sounds like a troll to me, but hey you can wait for the program all you want, but this isn't the first thread i've seen that offers this All-in-one program... i remember afew months back... someone here claim that he and his friends was going to make a All-in-one program for RFO too and was nearly finish but then all of a sudden FBI agents raided his home and took his computer away."

K, he failed to release his program. And so he trolled. I see your logic
What you fail to see is that "There was never a All-in-one program" to being with

You can call me a troll for bursting your bubble if you want
Old   #416

The FBI part made me laugh as hell.
Old   #417

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurenite View Post
What you fail to see is that "There was never a All-in-one program" to being with

You can call me a troll for bursting your bubble if you want
How can you tell "There was never a All-in-one program" you're going psychic now? All I need is the fast loot method which would really help conserve time. All the other features I could care less. Woah so much for the all in one hack I'll go an hero now in my closet.
Old   #418

fast loot? i could make one, but my problem is not about the hexing or anything.. i need the code that makes you loot fast.. or unlimited loot.. if thats the way you call it.. LOL!! TROLLED!!
Old   #419

yeah, me too....i couldnt care less for the other hacks other than the loot hack!!! this will help players alike in ganing their most wanted items ingame without resorting to cheats or wat.... wat a shame and waste of loots especially in elan when u mobs two or more caliana..... hayyyyzzzz anyway.. we just keep on hoping for the release soon ....
and besides the damage hacks and others already learned is enough to satisfy your need for such cheats.... other than that will just be asking for disaster ingame......
Old   #420

ok now i see and what software did you use for this ??? please?? i m such a noob

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread