Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack

View Poll Results: Do You Want Accretia Damage Hack?
Yes 41 74.55%
No 14 25.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Old   #391
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvreggie09 View Post
im back.. hmm, it seems that RF has many dedicated hackers.. just much more dedicated leechers.. anyways, releasing this hack is quite cool.. just dont make it public.. i once supported an RF hack before, talking about the +4 -- +7 T1 gems.. lol.. but that was closed, due to inactivity.
WB iluvreggie09, it has been a long time since i saw you post.



deo001 is offline  
Old   #392
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 670
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvreggie09 View Post
im back.. hmm, it seems that RF has many dedicated hackers.. just much more dedicated leechers.. anyways, releasing this hack is quite cool.. just dont make it public.. i once supported an RF hack before, talking about the +4 -- +7 T1 gems.. lol.. but that was closed, due to inactivity.
where have you been? some personal reasons? xD


okatokat˛ is offline  
Old   #393
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat˛ View Post
where have you been? some personal reasons? xD
Hmmm thats a old post iv'e saw it in other thread lol , and its the same letters on a post, might be other poser lol
R0m3 is offline  
Old   #394
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 0
yup


anbonn is offline  
Old   #395
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
where i can download RPE multiclient pls send me to my e mail
thanks be4
dr_mike_jr is offline  
Old   #396
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 670
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_mike_jr View Post
where i can download RPE multiclient pls send me to my e mail
thanks be4
search,if im not mistaken someone already posted it. BUT idk if it works for RFE.




*Edited*
okatokat˛ is offline  
Old   #397
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_mike_jr View Post
where i can download RPE multiclient pls send me to my e mail
thanks be4
Dude use hide tools for Multi Client.....Search the whole forum ts already been shared
Sorry not working anymore
zhoea is offline  
Old   #398
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
where i can find the link.. 2 day search in this forum....
some one write the link thanks b4
dr_mike_jr is offline  
Old   #399
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 7
any update mazzy?
i see you online all days but u dont give us any news
im not begging...just askin lol
exe_omfg is offline  
Old   #400
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
yeah you could give us at least some heads up
so that we will have at least an idea of what's going on ^_^
maybe a "hi" will do XD lol
johnzeear is offline  
Old   #401
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 66
Oh thanks man, Im really curious about this hack.. I wonder when it will be released.. Is the client hexed? If it is, I can make it too..
iluvreggie09 is offline  
Old   #402
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 365
Received Thanks: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvreggie09 View Post
Oh thanks man, Im really curious about this hack.. I wonder when it will be released.. Is the client hexed? If it is, I can make it too..
i really don't have any idea on what did he use to make the fast loot,
but the change name and rank it is with WPE, i remember someone had already post it,

but i think that fast loot was just with in WPE
deo001 is offline  
Old   #403
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 5
Who can say me.
In the send or recieve packet when we press SPACE there is such information that SPACE was pressed once? what if we modify that 1 press to 20 for example, it will consider that?
Altec2 is offline  
Old   #404
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deo001 View Post
i really don't have any idea on what did he use to make the fast loot,
but the change name and rank it is with WPE, i remember someone had already post it,

but i think that fast loot was just with in WPE
uhm.. i can change name and rank by using CE,
ndry is offline  
Old   #405
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 257
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndry View Post
uhm.. i can change name and rank by using CE,
Yeah you can with both..


R0m3 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Preview]Wolfteam Hack by me
Hallo leute, Ich und mein Team habe ein Wolfteam hack geschrieben..er wird public wenn alle Bugs und mehr funktionen eingebaut worden sind. ...
41 Replies - Wolfteam



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.