Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[share]item.edf

Discussion on [share]item.edf within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[share]item.edf

Quote:
RaDick
what it item do...
1-u can trade antrade items
2-cora can use acc and bells pots 40% atk(from cw exemple)

next item.
Quote:
sneg
what do...
1-pot hack-all pots (5 and 4k not)have 0.1 sec delay.
2-atk speed for launchers(u need equip lauch drees(omg my english) )-max 50 lvl...and u need equip a head for worked it.
its not a verymegasuper atkspeed...just x3-5.but all of it worked at official server at russia.

all of this items maked russian hackers rf and do for official russian server.
anjoy
Old 10/08/2008, 13:27   #2

this all is from
Old 10/08/2008, 23:15   #3

yap.look at quote.its copirated like ur map ^^
but nope all cheaters here know it site and not much know russians )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SHARE] Cora item.edf
08/12/2009 - RF Online - 21 Replies
I just wanna help some corites in my server in RFPH so I made this item.edf (i edited this myself ^^) how to use? right click your RF and find target and just paste this on your datatable folder and POOF!!! log in your account and start looking for accretian accessories at your nearest UTS. just use hotswap to equip them. I will no longer tell you about hotswap... just use the search button for this is already spoonfeeding.
[SHARE]item.edf FOR BELATO!
07/28/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 66 Replies
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting this is my 1st help post! so pls bear with me!... I am sharing to you guys my item.edf... and BTW this is for belatos out there. Since there are only a few hackers/leechers out there who has bells character, belato forces in rfo-ph has dwindled down. so this is my help to them. kudos! INCLUDED in the item.edf is:
[Help] change the item look, db share
05/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hi guyz , its me the old noob again :p im having a problem with some new items ( armors ) of the new db released by rexes , the db of alpha , 3 of the armors looks like the casuals Tranquil Time , Light Shadow , Eleven Dance , and those casuals r the casuals i give for who donate , so ppl who donate wont like that every one can get them so if there is a way too change the way the armor look plz tell me. the other things im trying to share my db with someone of my staff Via navicat ,...
Can u Share the new Item.EDF for accretian??
03/15/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
please !!! share ur item.EDF for accretian.....Edited all kinds of weapons and armor to lvl 1...