Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] change the item look, db share

Discussion on [Help] change the item look, db share within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Help] change the item look, db share

hi guyz , its me the old noob again
im having a problem with some new items ( armors ) of the new db released by rexes , the db of alpha ,
3 of the armors looks like the casuals Tranquil Time , Light Shadow , Eleven Dance ,
and those casuals r the casuals i give for who donate , so ppl who donate wont like that every one can get them
so if there is a way too change the way the armor look plz tell me.

the other things im trying to share my db with someone of my staff Via navicat , but it always say cannot connect to mysql host on his PC , so if there is a way that someone can tell me what exactly should i do or i there is a guide plz tell me
Regards .

Evoultion Oven not workin

need someone to make me a 9900 vendor that only sells Unis and clovers , and dont give me a duplicat entery
Old 05/03/2009, 02:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
1) edit the dds file

2) open port 3306 (TCP/UDP) set the ip for him iver his ip or %
Old 05/03/2009, 02:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
1) edit the dds file

2) open port 3306 (TCP/UDP) set the ip for him iver his ip or %
be more specific with edit dds files , what should i do ?? replace them by the dds of the look i need ???
Old 05/03/2009, 02:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani-filth0 View Post
be more specific with edit dds files , what should i do ?? replace them by the dds of the look i need ???
hmm ok simple question for that have you made any item etc b4 ... you might needa read a dds guide theres heeps on here
Old 05/03/2009, 05:57   #5

First, You can just replace the dds file from the armors by just using necrons tool to find the ID of the item... and using search to find it and replace it. Or change the ID of the item completely to a different ID (interface). And.. on the 9900 thing good luck, anyone who can't make this simple npc has issues. i suggest getting the client part of it first.

Other than that... the evolution oven is a big blank... never had a problem with it.

the navicat problem, simply make them an account using their ip address as the host and make sure they use your ip address as host to connect.
Old 05/03/2009, 18:02   #6

the dds file's, if for the the shape of your robe.
you can just use another (of miracle, obsinmail ...)
how to change it handly , i do not know, sorry !

Greetings Magewarior2
Old 05/03/2009, 21:34   #7

thats why i asked if he knows how to edit a dds .... very simple