Sorry to say its not working anymore in RFPH. It keept on returning error "item price was changed" hehehe sorry guys...
The values at offset 22 and 23 are actually the price of the item that was being sold. I tired to sell a bootie for a price of 100 = 64 in hex. Changed the price to 200 = C8 in hex.
Hint #1: The buying account is the one that has the "send packet" not the selling account. The buying account is the one that should be logged. And its not just 21-22-23 bytes actually its 80 bytes (16x5) you can easily find it, its the only send packet that appears when you buy an item at the UTS.
Hint #2: Dont "send" it coz you'll be kicked out of the game because yes RF has its own checksum. "Filter" it using the first four bytes of the packet.
Just when I got it to work, then I found out that it was already patched Y_Y
so, you try to log your buy account ?
but, it will edit price only, not edit the income for selling account
there were some problems during the process... the packet that i log has a 97 size.
I edited the item value, from 50 (32 in hex) to 30 31, the numbers suggested by the topic author.
but, when i re-buy the item, to be transformed in to a billionaire...lol... the game says that the item price has changed, and i cant buy it.
I'm ok if it does not work anymore, I just wanna know if this error is the result of a server fix.
for filter1, i put 61 00 1E 1E for the first 4 offsets, alright, then at offset 96 and 97, i put in 30 and 31 (is this right?). I also tried putting 30 31 at offset 22 23, still didnt work.
is this how you're supposed to work this? After i finish doing all these steps, I checked filter1, then turned the filters on. After this, i register another item, same type same price. I buy it with my other acc, but then i don't get any uber amount of gold. I just get the amount of money that I sold the item for. Can any1 help me or give me some more hints?
Btw i'm multi-clienting, is that a factor that changes the way this hack works?
for filter1, i put 61 00 1E 1E for the first 4 offsets, alright, then at offset 96 and 97, i put in 30 and 31 (is this right?). I also tried putting 30 31 at offset 22 23, still didnt work.
try vending the booty for 100 then locate the hex value 64 among those offsets. (64=100) Modify that and that should work however if you are playing rfo ph, it was patched already so dont bother trying.
Release New Method of Wallhack Bypasser by sQuare02 [No Need ISO Method] 08/05/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies 100% Working sa Window XP Wallhack pero FREE.. Nakuha ko lng to sa ka shop ko at eto yung gamit nya na wall... and it's 100% working in PSF...
Ito ang ginagamit nmin ngayon sa cafe..
Eto nga pala yng Download Link..
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
Eto rin yng Proof..
GOLDHACK 03/12/2010 - RF Online - 25 Replies any one already used Gold hack?
Coz i have the goldhack.flt but whene ever i try to get the packets... I got DC.. and is it necessary that the size is 251?:eek::eek:
[Req] Goldhack for RF-CM 07/31/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies Anyone got this working who could share it with me? T_T
Its only for personal use.