Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tut] Goldhack(new method)

Reply
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
OMG...nice one dude...give a TUT when its too late...ok leechers to late for the discovery...ajaja...better luck nxt tym....



acemager is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 170
Received Thanks: 77
nice try

might still work in some server ryte ??


WingZero[Custom] is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 564
Received Thanks: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundred View Post
Sorry to say its not working anymore in RFPH. It keept on returning error "item price was changed" hehehe sorry guys...

The values at offset 22 and 23 are actually the price of the item that was being sold. I tired to sell a bootie for a price of 100 = 64 in hex. Changed the price to 200 = C8 in hex.

Hint #1: The buying account is the one that has the "send packet" not the selling account. The buying account is the one that should be logged. And its not just 21-22-23 bytes actually its 80 bytes (16x5) you can easily find it, its the only send packet that appears when you buy an item at the UTS.

Hint #2: Dont "send" it coz you'll be kicked out of the game because yes RF has its own checksum. "Filter" it using the first four bytes of the packet.

Just when I got it to work, then I found out that it was already patched Y_Y
got that one right... 1 only manage to get 1.4B CP for this.. about half a day on the UTS LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingZero[Custom] View Post
nice try

might still work in some server ryte ??
this still works on NG,Equilibrium, Extreme RF servers...

Fire in the Hole
playforbooting is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 670
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
got that one right... 1 only manage to get 1.4B CP for this.. about half a day on the UTS LMAO



this still works on NG,Equilibrium, Extreme RF servers...

Fire in the Hole
how lucky.


okatokat˛ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
can anybody explain it more clearly about the hint
i mean at founding the 21,22,23, packet at the char that was registered an item on the UTS ^^
BamoVengeance is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 670
Received Thanks: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamoVengeance View Post
can anybody explain it more clearly about the hint
i mean at founding the 21,22,23, packet at the char that was registered an item on the UTS ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundred View Post
Sorry to say its not working anymore in RFPH. It keept on returning error "item price was changed" hehehe sorry guys...

The values at offset 22 and 23 are actually the price of the item that was being sold. I tired to sell a bootie for a price of 100 = 64 in hex. Changed the price to 200 = C8 in hex.

Hint #1: The buying account is the one that has the "send packet" not the selling account. The buying account is the one that should be logged. And its not just 21-22-23 bytes actually its 80 bytes (16x5) you can easily find it, its the only send packet that appears when you buy an item at the UTS.

Hint #2: Dont "send" it coz you'll be kicked out of the game because yes RF has its own checksum. "Filter" it using the first four bytes of the packet.

Just when I got it to work, then I found out that it was already patched Y_Y
easy to understand.
okatokat˛ is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
"Hint #1: The buying account is the one that has the "send packet" not the selling account. The buying account is the one that should be logged. And its not just 21-22-23 bytes actually its 80 bytes (16x5) you can easily find it, its the only send packet that appears when you buy an item at the UTS."

so if the buying account is the one that have to logged with the WPE and edit the packet,who will get the money?
BamoVengeance is offline  
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 13
this cheat really works ^_^
for people who got dc after FILTERING the packets, you nid to bypass hackshield
"the problem is, The renaming method doesnt work anymore"
techyou is offline  
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 564
Received Thanks: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by techyou View Post
this cheat really works ^_^
for people who got dc after FILTERING the packets, you nid to bypass hackshield
"the problem is, The renaming method doesnt work anymore"
it always needs a bypass before you use any cheats

PS: this still works on other servers.

who wants to be a millionaire
playforbooting is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
good

gooooooooooooooood
mido20012002 is offline  
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 101
Received Thanks: 41
cant find the packet of the buying account i got a packet size of 97....i cant find the size of 80....pls help me....pls...
magara is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamoVengeance View Post
so if the buying account is the one that have to logged with the WPE and edit the packet,who will get the money?
Of course the Selling Account! >.<
onehundred is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundred View Post
Of course the Selling Account! >.<
hoho i already tried it in several times and is not work for me
BamoVengeance is offline  
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
if it's wpe everything can happen
mangudin is offline  
Old   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
is there any other method on bypassing hack shield???


luchas23 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Release New Method of Wallhack Bypasser by sQuare02 [No Need ISO Method]
100% Working sa Window XP Wallhack pero FREE.. Nakuha ko lng to sa ka shop ko at eto yung gamit nya na wall... and it's 100% working in PSF... Ito...
5 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
[TUT] anthrax28 bypass method(working method)edited by:akomsimojm [TUT]
SUCROSE anthrax28 bypass method(working method)edited by:akomsimojm *closed made another thread that is surely working
36 Replies - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
GOLDHACK
any one already used Gold hack? Coz i have the goldhack.flt but whene ever i try to get the packets... I got DC.. and is it necessary that the...
25 Replies - RF Online
[Req] Goldhack for RF-CM
Anyone got this working who could share it with me? T_T Its only for personal use.
5 Replies - RF Online



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.