Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Terrain Hack (climb the sides of mountains)

Discussion on Terrain Hack (climb the sides of mountains) within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Terrain Hack (climb the sides of mountains)

Found 2 variables i have so far been able to edit to allow me to climb mountains, walk on water, etc. Only way i have been able to use these so far is 1 goes straight east, the other straight west... though it seems logical that with some tweeking you can use it 360 degrees.

following the first set of change variables after character name, right above the second set of change variables.
00 00 70 42 00 00 70 42 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F
00 00 80 3F 00 00 06 00 2D C6 B6 C5 40 4C 0D 44
04 DC B1 45 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

should be familiar to anyone that's played around a bit.

im using MHS so the variable stood out as one that didnt change in this set of bytes. The second is right next to it. When locked you will run straight in a set direction, including up the sides of mountains, etc. I haven't tested yet if the 2 variables together give a direction different than just the east and west i can use now. I unlock the variable once i am on the terrain i previously could not get to, and can freely walk around on the map surface.

-much handier than playing with Y variable in the fly hack in some cases, depending on what you are doing.. used it to walk from elan spawn point to novus tree already free of agro from mobs or players. Even found a Blink spawn on top of a mountain.

ps: address for speed hack is close by

dont ask for help with this, figure it out... i've told you more than i knew to start with when i found this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2008, 05:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by therootofallevil View Post
following the first set of constantly changing variables after character name, right above the second set of change variables.

00 00 80 3F 00 00 06 00 2D C6 B6 C5 40 4C 0D 44

ps: address for MAU speed hack is close by
anyone still having trouble, i'll narrow this down. 2 values right next to each other, set 1 to 255, other to 0.. east and west. I still have not found a north and south, but havent needed it really. Once you are off the regular terrain, you can walk wherever you want.
Old 12/03/2008, 05:45   #3

by the way, if i see towers up where they shouldnt be now, im gonna gank your *** hard for ruining my cheap flights to the novus tree by getting this patched out.