Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAMAGE HACK.. EXTREME!

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
HELLO!

AS what I've edited in my first post do only step 1 and step 2.. The other values included in my next experiment which as of now its on 90% completion. ^__^...

Old   #107

maybe if you've shared the image it would be 150% complete now...

EDITED:
Lol lol lol!! i finally made my equip other race's accessory to work 100% without using CE.... hahahahah!
now i'm wondering if i would make a tutorial on it or just give some hints... /hmm *wonders*

Old   #108

any1 already tested it on codemaster servers?
Old   #109

Quote:
@TOPIC

Yeah some of the addresses in the screenshot doesn't have an effect on the attack speed or damage. I also noticed that the TS edited the special effect of his weapon but with the value he placed on the address you get this effect: "Maximum FFP Decrease 1000000%"
Yupe, that's the result from step 2. And to get this effect, that picture using what i said non-sense address. I doubt this hack is real, unless TS can give some SS. Or 10 seconds video on youtube killing Elan PB.

And step one is launcher damage hack (atk speed hack).

Edit : I test it using Grazier.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #110

i'm agree wingzero, tried 99 hours on thi hack, but all effect are only client side, the dmg of the weapon is client side and the special effect tooo, for what i think only speed hack and flyhack work in this pic
Old   #111

Yup, its pretty EEAAASSSYYY!! equipping RSK is using BOTH editing the race and equip item anywhere
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfsiprova View Post
i'm agree wingzero, tried 99 hours on thi hack, but all effect are only client side, the dmg of the weapon is client side and the special effect tooo, for what i think only speed hack and flyhack work in this pic
Why would I post it here if it doesn't work.. Of course it does.. Do I need to spoon feed everything?
Old   #113

Yes plz Just can't get it to work, i've been trying from the start now, no result

Only 1000fp decrease and also tried the steps on the min/max dmg (ofcourse no result, but worth trying)

Is this working with every kind of launcher or only flamethrower, only lua, only cerberus

plz could you try this out with an Intense Hora Akeron Launcher or a Dark Flame Thrower?? Anyways, thx for sharing and letting us know it's possible.
Old   #114

:D

LOL yeah it's pretty much easy... but you see, i've missed the tut of hiyoal about that and basically just got some **** ideas..
if a leecher will read my hex probably he'll end up crazy because if you really have no idea of what you're doing and it's your first time doing it...

so i now again i'm having a crappy idea that this would be better if edited on the main than using the CE what u guys think??
Just like what i discovered on No fail Upgrades..(got some hints from a friend) it's not just using WPE, u will nid to read the main...
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekoenman View Post
Yes plz Just can't get it to work, i've been trying from the start now, no result

Only 1000fp decrease and also tried the steps on the min/max dmg (ofcourse no result, but worth trying)

Is this working with every kind of launcher or only flamethrower, only lua, only cerberus

plz could you try this out with an Intense Hora Akeron Launcher or a Dark Flame Thrower?? Anyways, thx for sharing and letting us know it's possible.

Okay I'll gonna request for the thread deletion NOW since you guys won't believe in it.. Its not my lose anyway.. If you guys that suspicious don't do this hack.. Why would I waste my time posting this hack in here if it doesn't work..

STEP 1 is launcher speedhack...
STEP 2 the damage hack with 6-8 address.. I won't post any vids or screenshots since the Pserver Im playing has blocked registering new accounts so if Im banned I can't register again for new..

MOD pls delete this thread.. Delete their THANKz also... I don't need thanks from people who isn't even trying..
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurusaki View Post

Okay I'll gonna request for the thread deletion NOW since you guys won't believe in it.. Its not my lose anyway.. If you guys that suspicious don't do this hack.. Why would I waste my time posting this hack in here if it doesn't work..

STEP 1 is launcher speedhack...
STEP 2 the damage hack with 6-8 address.. I won't post any vids or screenshots since the Pserver Im playing has blocked registering new accounts so if Im banned I can't register again for new..

MOD pls delete this thread.. Delete their THANKz also... I don't need thanks from people who isn't even trying..
/hmm i don't know if it's working or not as i haven't tried this yet... i missed the image and don't know where to start.. Yes it's working(for those who got it to work) No it's not(for those who started it wrong.)

****, if only i could have been here earlier i may testify myself if this works or not... /pif
Old   #117

Aww, I was just asking if it was working with an Intense Hora Akeron Launcher, I'm just super interested in this hack and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong
Old   #118

Quote:
I don't need thanks from people who isn't even trying..
We've tried it. That's why we said that. And you don't need to spoonfeed anything more, because that picture itself already "spoonfeed".

If the cheat only worked for launcher, then it's my fault if i can't get it working with my Graz.
Old   #119

This hack works with all types of launchers.
Old   #120

why you delete posts

Closed Thread