Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DAMAGE HACK.. EXTREME!

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
OK guys ill trade the "Equip Anything to Anywhere" TUT "step by step" for the image!!

Somebody used my accounts and thanked this thread that i did not get anything or learned something, can i cancel my thanks? can the moderator set the elitepvppers outo log-out? when you disconnect somebody trace it in the address

I was late so i did not see the image i, i was experimenting this im looking for a way that the edited damage to work
when someone told me that somebody posted this thread i just wondering if i can get some idea

Old   #92

equip anything to anywhere is not that useful. And besides, it is already posted here.

Old   #93

Haha, he will just use the Search button to find the TUT about that hack
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenostar View Post
If you mean doubling your Game speed via Speedgear or the speedhack function of MHS/CE thats already released on the Forums, so you should chose something better for a trade .

Ps: Post 100 hurray.^^
well some people get dc'ed when they set the speed to 2.1++ (CE)
while mine don't

Old   #95

You just need to put the right value on the Speedhack on CE to make it work,
Old   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by randz2004 View Post
equip anything to anywhere is not that useful. And besides, it is already posted here.
?
I posted that thread and who says it is not usefull LOLS! you have no idea what your talking about, maybe you cant find a way to use it to its full pottential.
Old   #97

What full potential? The only thing that will work when you equip it anywhere are items with special effects. Upgraded items won't give you ****. I tried that already. And for your info, you are not the first one to post it, zereke posted it a long time ago. Use the search button idiot before you post anything.
Old   #98

Quote:
What full potential? The only thing that will work when you equip it anywhere are items with special effects. Upgraded items won't give you ****. I tried that already. And for your info, you are not the first one to post it, zereke posted it a long time ago. Use the search button idiot before you post anything.
yeah thats right and you say that was useless?? STUPID! yes he gives only the idea and i posted all remember? MORON! call your self IDIOT!
Old   #99

stop it guys, don't waste your energy.

I've tried that image, and my suggestion is, don't bother with that image, you won't find anything. Many non-sense address added there.

i'll give you example. do you know what 2 bytes means ???

If you know, is this make sense or not if I have this :

0234AD87 type 2 bytes value 10000
0234AD88 type 2 bytes value 10000

I'll continue later if you interested (and if someone can answer that question, if not then there's no point to continue).
Old   #100

Quote:
yeah thats right and you say that was useless?? STUPID! yes he gives only the idea and i posted all remember? MORON! call your self IDIOT!
Hey ******, anyone who knows how things work will figure that out. Its quite useless since the only thing worth using that on is on siege kits since all of the other items give crappy bonuses, you would not even think about placing them in your item slots. I guess only retards like you think about placing items that give measly bonuses in their item slots. Go figure!
Old   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingZero[Custom] View Post
stop it guys, don't waste your energy.

I've tried that image, and my suggestion is, don't bother with that image, you won't find anything. Many non-sense address added there.

i'll give you example. do you know what 2 bytes means ???

If you know, is this make sense or not if I have this :

0234AD88 type 2 bytes value 10000

I'll continue later if you interested (and if someone can answer that question, if not then there's no point to continue).
well pardon my english and cmiiw
yes i understand the meaning of 2 bytes, but i don't know how to put it to words, but here'e my example, at least to show you i do understand

equals to

0234AD87 type 1 byte value 16
0234AD88 type 1 byte value 39

so no that doesn't make sense

and the image?
Old   #102

Quote:
Hey ******, anyone who knows how things work will figure that out. Its quite useless since the only thing worth using that on is on siege kits since all of the other items give crappy bonuses, you would not even think about placing them in your item slots. I guess only retards like you think about placing items that give measly bonuses in their item slots. Go figure!
WTF?? where's your brain man??? ofcourse you cannot use the same SK you've used bugging use another one there are 3 kinds of SK dont you know that?? useless talking to you MORON!
Old   #103

STFU! You are the one who doesn't know what you're talking about. I could equip the same kind of SK on all item slots and use it at the same time. You got the brain of a DODO!! Go die somewhere!!

From now on, I don't give a FLYING **** what you say 'coz obviously, you are just a dumb fucktard who doesn't know anything!!

@TOPIC

Yeah some of the addresses in the screenshot doesn't have an effect on the attack speed or damage. I also noticed that the TS edited the special effect of his weapon but with the value he placed on the address you get this effect: "Maximum FFP Decrease 1000000%"
Old   #104

I have the image and am willing to trade it for duping item hack.... PM me
hehehe

I've stop trying this hack since it's launcher only and the launcher speedhack is already pathced on RFid...
I PMed the TS(kurusaki) asking for more hints and he said
Quote:
do only step 1 and 2 in the image..
so there you have it
good luck to you all
Old   #105

oh really??? so there is nothing really much on the image??? but why some of you can't post it since it came from you all that it has nothing much on it??? for Leechers that would be the point of view because they won't understand a thing on it... but for some advance CE/WPE/RPE/HEX_Editor (*coughs*) users that would mean a lot... /heh

Lol i thought this site is for hack sharing.. and now what???REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE DIFFERENT SERVERS PLAYING ON SO THIS IS NOT MUCH A COMPETITION ON GAME, rather an idea for discovery of another hack....

~Take note.... a hack gives way for another hack...

Closed Thread