Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Exploit]Easy Upgrading

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Aw this thing was release too....****...

I guess real hackers already knows about this and not needed to be release..

because its really simple if you can change the items lvl and pt.. you can change everything on it... as long as it depende on the client side.. and you know the right numbers to mess with... for the other people who are leeching here try to feed yourself.. try testing dont always depend on other peoples brain..

so you can discover something by yourself..

and make a contribution..

Old   #32

Guys Guys...This is Client-Sided, can't you get it? You only change the Image and Information but the server stills read it as an INTENSE ITEM...SO when you upgrade there is the chance of breaking...

Old   #33

It's client sided, but what u guys didn't notice is that u get alot normal upgraders from iggy box.... Got it?
Old   #34

But ppl say they can use white upgrader, so maybe it works =)

Old   #35

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrixcool View Post
Guys Guys...This is Client-Sided, can't you get it? You only change the Image and Information but the server stills read it as an INTENSE ITEM...SO when you upgrade there is the chance of breaking...
yes there is a chance but you cant use normal (N) upgraders in upgrading ints right?

if it was 100% client side then the server would have detected that we use a normal(N) upgrader (not (B) nor (C) type upgrader) when we upgraded my friend's int staff.. it would have said that "incorrect etc...", this is just like the 0 pot delay hack. some stats maybe server side but still, you can fool the server into thinking that you have a normal weapon instead of an int.
Old   #36

Yeah now lets try to even change the other weapons =) I'm workin on it, but no success at all
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbeast View Post
Yeah now lets try to even change the other weapons =) I'm workin on it, but no success at all
try to use normal keen upgrader in your int weapon

maybe it will works..
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
yes there is a chance but you cant use normal (N) upgraders in upgrading ints right?

if it was 100% client side then the server would have detected that we use a normal(N) upgrader (not (B) nor (C) type upgrader) when we upgraded my friend's int staff.. it would have said that "incorrect etc...", this is just like the 0 pot delay hack. some stats maybe server side but still, you can fool the server into thinking that you have a normal weapon instead of an int.

yeah i think that's explains it that this is not client sided, well thanks anyweyz
Old   #39

can't wait to try this out. :P but i dont have an int lvl 55 weap, nor a lvl 55 char. o.o
Old   #40

i have done this before, changing my int item to a normal item so that it wouldn't break when upgrading up to +4. what happened to me was it still broke when going to +2 to +3. guess it was client side, that i'm fooling the server to think that it was just normal item.

but i haven't tried it on keen/iggy/favor upgraders. maybe it really works just like shemgwapo said.
Old   #41

Woot maybe ill get +5 or +6 launcher if this is true
Old   #42

It does not work on upgrading by normal process if you just changed the item of the desired weapon.... but combining in hero is a different process than upgrading by normal upgrading..
Old   #43

tnx a lot shem..
ill try the RF-Ultimate Item.edf , coz i see a lot +6 and +7 stuffs there..
Old   #44

i don't find any difference between this file and my original item.edf file.
i've looked into the lvl 55 intense weapon's hex and compare both, but they were all same.

is this hoax ??
Old   #45

Did you try this already? Do you have for low lvl weapons?........... ^^,