Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[GUIDE]Editing Elemental Effects

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
WTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooTer5 View Post
well...to bad for you all who didnt get this to worked or clientside things.
here i stated,this hack WORKED for me.so get your self post count n found my TUT on other forum.it this ridiculous that you change the attack 10000%...geee and still no effect.passion will do the credit...try more.

the damage compare n screenshots will be add to my updated thread on other forum.

owww....would not worked if you try this with **** *** Elemental(hint)

goodluck guyss...

cheers

What other forum....why the hell can't you just post it in elitepvpers, because your only posting this **** and not even telling us how...******* stupid, and then saying for me to raise my post count in some other forum I don't even know about...WTF? ******* crackhead

Old   #17

I Can edit the special effects of my siege kit, i add my def up to 30k
but it's only server sided,

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18

WOW So Cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeyzee1817 View Post
I Can edit the special effects of my siege kit, i add my def up to 30k
but it's only server sided,
If thats server sided then changing elemental damage is same....
Old   #19

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaa24a4 View Post
What other forum....why the hell can't you just post it in elitepvpers, because your only posting this **** and not even telling us how...******* stupid, and then saying for me to raise my post count in some other forum I don't even know about...WTF? ******* crackhead
see....this is what im talking about.some ppl going crazy about it and so desperate.chill out dude...get your fat *** sorry and do playing with the hex/dec rather than asking **** clue/hint and get **** ******* credit with somebody works
yeeeeaaaah....this **** make you crazy ha

Old   #20

nice try dude. but its only in client side,... mmmhh let me give u a hint, try to change ur weapon damage make it 60k-100k... then try to hit a flem, then show us ur screent shot

show off....
Old   #21

This is the same with mine.. Im making a 1hit weapon hack which makes a100k-100k damage but it still client sided so I'm using WPE now and hope I can get the right packets... I'll share if I'll succeed.. Hopefully...
Old   #22

lol~ whats up with the pictures? :P

ok bro listen up~ we dont care much about your character stats window~

if you really say attack works like hell~ then show us some damage test screenie rather than showing a character stat~ ^_^

ok well wait for your update~ then prove us you are not another noob~

Old   #23

client sided i tried to ask my friend if the damages increased.. he just laughed at me LOL
Old   #24

Quote:
i copy paste this from my own thread...enjoy it.

cheers

Are you sure it works for you...? if you think it really works...( as I knew its client sided), you should give us a prove like a screen shot or anything else showing a damage to the mob or player.

Make sure there are 2 screen shot for both before and after. Otherwise, It is not proven and claimed as client sided only.

No offense my friend, I just to make it clear.

Thanks for sharing.
Old   #25

Quote:
see....this is what im talking about.some ppl going crazy about it and so desperate.chill out dude...get your fat *** sorry and do playing with the hex/dec rather than asking **** clue/hint and get **** ******* credit with somebody works
yeeeeaaaah....this **** make you crazy ha
I CAN edit the AOD to 200% attack damage and let you show my stat goes up like hell....... hahahah dont show off to much buddy cause your misleading the community and dont push to much that your hack works cause your not the only one who think first of such hack....... and all i can say is this is client side.... effect would still be the same

WELL I CAN MAKE STATS TO 1000K more but if you really are that desperate enough to prove to this community that your hack work then ok put some screenies that a bit more convincing... still i say its client side....... you can change you stats in many different ways.........

OH by the way if your not that comfortable with ELITE community then buzz off cause we dont need someone with that attitude here.. posting all in all TUT in the thread and it isnt a TUT in a way....
Old   #26

maybe he want to show off
Old   #27

client side only... gee wat a looser ^_^
Old   #28

100% NOT WORKING..

Another hacker wanna be...

test everything before posting..
Old   #29

and this has been done by almost everybody AFAIK,and result epic phail,the values of the elems are server-sided.
Old   #30

just a client side ?