well...to bad for you all who didnt get this to worked or clientside things.
here i stated,this hack WORKED for me.so get your self post count n found my TUT on other forum.it this ridiculous that you change the attack 10000%...geee and still no effect.passion will do the credit...try more.
the damage compare n screenshots will be add to my updated thread on other forum.
owww....would not worked if you try this with **** *** Elemental(hint)
goodluck guyss...
cheers
What other forum....why the hell can't you just post it in elitepvpers, because your only posting this **** and not even telling us how...******* stupid, and then saying for me to raise my post count in some other forum I don't even know about...WTF? ******* crackhead
What other forum....why the hell can't you just post it in elitepvpers, because your only posting this **** and not even telling us how...******* stupid, and then saying for me to raise my post count in some other forum I don't even know about...WTF? ******* crackhead
see....this is what im talking about.some ppl going crazy about it and so desperate.chill out dude...get your fat *** sorry and do playing with the hex/dec rather than asking **** clue/hint and get **** ******* credit with somebody works
yeeeeaaaah....this **** make you crazy ha
nice try dude. but its only in client side,... mmmhh let me give u a hint, try to change ur weapon damage make it 60k-100k... then try to hit a flem, then show us ur screent shot
This is the same with mine.. Im making a 1hit weapon hack which makes a100k-100k damage but it still client sided so I'm using WPE now and hope I can get the right packets... I'll share if I'll succeed.. Hopefully...
Are you sure it works for you...? if you think it really works...( as I knew its client sided), you should give us a prove like a screen shot or anything else showing a damage to the mob or player.
Make sure there are 2 screen shot for both before and after. Otherwise, It is not proven and claimed as client sided only.
see....this is what im talking about.some ppl going crazy about it and so desperate.chill out dude...get your fat *** sorry and do playing with the hex/dec rather than asking **** clue/hint and get **** ******* credit with somebody works
yeeeeaaaah....this **** make you crazy ha
I CAN edit the AOD to 200% attack damage and let you show my stat goes up like hell....... hahahah dont show off to much buddy cause your misleading the community and dont push to much that your hack works cause your not the only one who think first of such hack....... and all i can say is this is client side.... effect would still be the same
WELL I CAN MAKE STATS TO 1000K more but if you really are that desperate enough to prove to this community that your hack work then ok put some screenies that a bit more convincing... still i say its client side....... you can change you stats in many different ways.........
OH by the way if your not that comfortable with ELITE community then buzz off cause we dont need someone with that attitude here.. posting all in all TUT in the thread and it isnt a TUT in a way....
[Question] Editing/creating status effects 04/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Ok, so I've done a bit of searching and not come up with much. I've never really been into client editing. I did a few armor edits YEARS ago but nothing much since as I've never really liked most edits that I've seen.
That being said, I'm running a private server now and there are a few things I would like to be able to do. I know, or have heard that most of them are possible but there doesn't seem to be hardly any information posted on how to go about it. If someone here is experienced with...
editing effects, looks etc 12/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies ive been looking through teh co.2 in c3/effects and every where else trying to figure out how i can change the colors of effects on weapons, armor color, etc. but mainly i am trying to change the color of tornado. does anyone remember the old blue it used to look like? well this time i want to change it to green. i may not post here alot but ive been a solid player of co for years and i know my way around a computer. anyone know what to do or where to go to learn this?
Editing trailing effects of weapons 06/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies how would i get rid of the trailing effects of weapons...
i'm a lvl 115 troj and now fight lvl 120+ but my problem is their weapon trails kill my fps and with more then one person on the screen at a time its almost impossable for me to fight.. is there a way for me to fully just remove them. i mean it would be nice to keep my own but if i can't i want them totaly gone.
any suggestions?
oh and yes i've been lookin around for like a hour atleast so if i missed it its not cause i'm...
The Elemental Ore Guide 09/16/2005 - FFXI Guides & Templates - 2 Replies Growing elemental ores is an incredibly lucrative business if you can get it to work, you will be looking at 200k-500k an ore if u succeed. I'll lay all the basic information down and then explain the trickier aspects of gardening for these items.
What you'll need (Per 1 Plant):
1 Porcelain Pot (7-8k ea Prices on Unicorn Server as of March 31, 2005)
1 Tree Sapling (10-12k ea)
2 Crystals of same type (Depends on crystal)
Ability to check plants everyday
The Method: