Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

editing effects, looks etc

Discussion on editing effects, looks etc within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
editing effects, looks etc

ive been looking through teh co.2 in c3/effects and every where else trying to figure out how i can change the colors of effects on weapons, armor color, etc. but mainly i am trying to change the color of tornado. does anyone remember the old blue it used to look like? well this time i want to change it to green. i may not post here alot but ive been a solid player of co for years and i know my way around a computer. anyone know what to do or where to go to learn this?
Old 12/18/2007, 14:45   #2

Hope that will help you:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2007, 22:40   #3

your welcome

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Editing Elemental Effects
09/19/2017 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 55 Replies
i copy paste this from my own thread...enjoy it. cheers ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- hello guys.... like i said before,i will update this thread n here we go... these screenies will told you everything.
[Question] Editing/creating status effects
04/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok, so I've done a bit of searching and not come up with much. I've never really been into client editing. I did a few armor edits YEARS ago but nothing much since as I've never really liked most edits that I've seen. That being said, I'm running a private server now and there are a few things I would like to be able to do. I know, or have heard that most of them are possible but there doesn't seem to be hardly any information posted on how to go about it. If someone here is experienced with...
Editing trailing effects of weapons
06/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
how would i get rid of the trailing effects of weapons... i'm a lvl 115 troj and now fight lvl 120+ but my problem is their weapon trails kill my fps and with more then one person on the screen at a time its almost impossable for me to fight.. is there a way for me to fully just remove them. i mean it would be nice to keep my own but if i can't i want them totaly gone. any suggestions? oh and yes i've been lookin around for like a hour atleast so if i missed it its not cause i'm...