Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]Mine +4 ORES!

Discussion on [TUT]Mine +4 ORES! within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/01/2008, 19:12   #211

elite*gold: 0
I have a big problem >.< i cant edit my hackshield because i have no hackshield folder (lol -_- ) Its an russian server called RF DreaM PvP

Is there any way how i can bypass the hackshield? Pls reply me as soon u can, i rly need that ore

Thx...

Edit:

I tryed out the RF Bin file from other post to. When i use it my launcher say "wrong rf bin file" and i have no idea how to edit it
Old 05/01/2008, 21:18   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portos27 View Post
Hi

i would like to warn u guys.

i used the +4 ore mining on an official eng. server since a few weeks and now all my chars/accounts r banned.

I created a new account to mine the +4s and thought that way they cant bann my main account with my high lvls, but i was wrong.

That happened....
Last week i logged into my alt account to mine some +4 ores and while i was mining in the core a GM called me and asked where i got the +4 ore in my bags from(i already got 3-4 staxx in my bag from other days) i stopped mining and told him ,that i bought them from other players.
He told me that they´ve checked the logs of my char and didnt find any trades bout the +4 ore,but they´ve seen that i mined for them...so they banned my alt account.

The next day i logged into my main account and after a few hours a GM called me again and asked me where i got the +4 ores in my bag from.
I told him i bought them from a player...and he asked how comes i didnt pay for the ore when i was tradin them from my alt account and how comes this is the only account that traded with my alt.
I said i got no clue why he only traded them for free with me...and i got BANNED again.

BTW....i never sold the +4s or the T4s that i proccessed in AH or offered them to players

The end....
all accounts, chars, money, ores....EVERYTHING was BANNED.

Hope u guys got more luck...
and maybe in a few weeks ill start playin again
if i can stop cryin

Was a good time but a bad end
if the intention is to help can you disclosed to us on what server or what RF are you playing? RFph? RFindo Rfsomething?..........
Old 05/01/2008, 22:11   #213

thanks... it worked...
Old 05/01/2008, 23:26   #214

Works fine!! thank you!
Old 05/02/2008, 03:07   #215

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by loleron View Post
I have a big problem >.< i cant edit my hackshield because i have no hackshield folder (lol -_- ) Its an russian server called RF DreaM PvP

Is there any way how i can bypass the hackshield? Pls reply me as soon u can, i rly need that ore

Thx...

Edit:

I tryed out the RF Bin file from other post to. When i use it my launcher say "wrong rf bin file" and i have no idea how to edit it
you only need to bypass the official servers... like CM, info, ph etc... if your playing pservers then there's no need to bypass since they don't have any protection from running 3rd party programs.
Old 05/02/2008, 07:59   #216

the file is corrupted??anyone?
Old 05/02/2008, 09:54   #217

hmm... seems like i have a problem... when i mine in crag i get +4 ores... and 3 hours had past i only mined +1+2+3 ores... what seems to be the problem?
Old 05/02/2008, 12:31   #218

You need to do it again! Because your battery runs out, you move it will affect the mining and etc. Do the steps again
Old 05/02/2008, 17:19   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiatus3000 View Post
You need to do it again! Because your battery runs out, you move it will affect the mining and etc. Do the steps again
ok thanks... one more question can i get +4 ore in the core doing the steps? so that i can mine 3x faster than near the portal... a reply from anybody is much appreciated... thanks
Old 05/02/2008, 18:24   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
you only need to bypass the official servers... like CM, info, ph etc... if your playing pservers then there's no need to bypass since they don't have any protection from running 3rd party programs.
This server have hackshield, im 100% sure. Always if i start the launcher i see a short symbole for hackshield... And when i use the other rf online bin file and run the exe from you it says that the hackshield fiels are corrupted...
Old 05/03/2008, 02:20   #221

the file is corrupted or something i can't seems to download it.. please help
Old 05/03/2008, 07:52   #222

will u get banned for this
Old 05/03/2008, 14:10   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by furydragon View Post
will u get banned for this
If they catch you u will get banned for this. My friend made it on official server. A gm pmmed him and asked him where he got his +4 ore lol.. He dont awnsered, then he got a DC and wasnt able to log in back lol
Old 05/03/2008, 21:57   #224

gms still exist on this CM servers?!?!?! haven't seen them do anything about the accs... but good job guys
Old 05/04/2008, 10:28   #225

Yep. The GMs are nonexistant on the CM srvers. They have been in training for the past 2 months
Closed Thread