Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT]Mine +4 ORES!

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindomking10 View Post
i have read the threads am.. i just finish it.

question can i get a +4 ore all colors in yung putting 1 number in offset 6?like 11 or something

thx and more power..
Try to experiment.....Look this info

11 <--- 11 for Black,Green,Yellow
0F <--- 0F for Red, Blue, Yellow

I think no one yet discover what is the modify value for +4 1 color only or +3 ore only..

Old   #182

Heres something i just noticed, when im mining for ore, after i pick up 6 +4 ores, it then reverts back to picking up +1 +2 and +3 ore.

Anyone else get this same problem or is it just me?

Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltixos View Post
Heres something i just noticed, when im mining for ore, after i pick up 6 +4 ores, it then reverts back to picking up +1 +2 and +3 ore.

Anyone else get this same problem or is it just me?
Use filter 1 & press "ON".
Old   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
Use filter 1 & press "ON".
yeah, it is on, always has been, else i wouldnt be picking up +4 in the first place... like i said, i pick up about 6 +4 ore, then it switches back to +1 +2 and +3

Also, another thing ive found is that when i log with WPE, it calls up different packets that begin with 08, they are quite noticable differences, like these...

08 00 0E 01 DD 09 38 00
and
08 00 1B 21 BF 00 00 00

Im wondering if you guys are adding each of these to your filters, or is there no point. Ive done this myself, but surely it shouldnt matter too much right, else you would have dozens of filters for it.

Old   #185

lol dude if u mine u use battery after 2 hours/ 1 hours/ 30 mins the battery is empty. This means your packet changes again, cause the battery packet is in the 08 packet too. So u have to make this again after your battery is empty
Old   #186

just a question, does this work on the official CM servers? and do the hackshield bypasses work as well?? been seeing alot of work done for the PH and INDO servers so i'm not quite sure right now, thanks guys, doing an awesome job.
Old   #187

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,100
yes it does....
Old   #188

@kenshin52

ummmmn... dont know what du u mean about that, but 1 thing i assure, after a matter of tym the packets change and your not already mining+4 ores instead +1,+2,+3.. you nid 2 repeat the same proccess again filter it change the offset 6, thatz it, dont know why you guys post dis TUT +4 ores, coz in RFPH there are 2 many players who are selling +4 ores dont know when dis will be detected, T_T 2 bad 4 me,

current project=100% upgrade,
Old   #189

Guys i need your help. I already installed WPE in my system but when i started looking for my RFonline.bin or RF.EXE i cant find it because it only target my DRIVE C program files while my RF.EXE was installed in my DRIVE D. Any suggestions guys?
Old   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratz555 View Post
Guys i need your help. I already installed WPE in my system but when i started looking for my RFonline.bin or RF.EXE i cant find it because it only target my DRIVE C program files while my RF.EXE was installed in my DRIVE D. Any suggestions guys?
lol.... it will show the RF_online.bin or RF_online.EXE even its in your partitioned drivers such as D,E,F,G etc.

did you bypass the hackshield if not... heres the link for the bypass
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #191

thnx.. The link that you gave me redirect me to Search Forums in ElitePvpers. My hackshield was not bypass yet. So if im done bypassing the hackshield the RF.exe will show up if i try to Target it with WPE? T_T
Old   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratz555 View Post
thnx.. The link that you gave me redirect me to Search Forums in ElitePvpers. My hackshield was not bypass yet. So if im done bypassing the hackshield the RF.exe will show up if i try to Target it with WPE? T_T
yup it will. your funny m8.... use the search button.. there are tons of bypass here..

Ex. CM
PH
Indo

dont be lazy or else they will call you Noob,leecher im just trying to be good with you ok...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #193

cooll veryy cool,,,,

and work 100%
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea
Download the RF_Online.bin from CM ver. & use the RF.exe from the Old Giga 4 CD then rename it to nopatch_rf.exe that will work...

Or use my version using HEX EDITOR and edit Hacksheild\EHSvc.dll to point to "anyfoldername"\psapi.dll

aka Hakki

I was reading this one and i DL the software, but my main prob is Im having hard time on how to execute the program. Can u help me with this one kind Sir
Old   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
yup it will. your funny m8.... use the search button.. there are tons of bypass here..

Ex. CM
PH
Indo

dont be lazy or else they will call you Noob,leecher im just trying to be good with you ok...

THX a lot mate i just figured it out 3 hours ago and it is awesome. I Forgot to say thnks coz i was laughing and laughing until now. It really WORKS! and to all who WORK HARD on this THANKS A LOT MORE POWER!

Closed Thread