Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level your skills remotely...

Discussion on Level your skills remotely... within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level your skills remotely...

© A private server's forum

1.) you need to download .

2.) install the program.

3.) Run AC Tool.

4.) In RF Online make sure you have the buffs or skills you want to use set in your shortcut bar (and you also need to know which keys you want to use... press "\" key to switch between the F keys and the number keys).

5.) Put code in the center screen to allow you to auto buff. This is the part most people have trouble with, so I am giving you a simple buff macros below:

SetActiveWindow RF Online
Constants
Buff1 = {F1}
Buff2 = {F2}
Buff3 = {F3}
End
While 1=1
Keydown $Buff1 10
Delay 2 sec
Keydown $Buff2 10
Delay 2 sec
Keydown $Buff3 10
Delay 10 sec
End

What this macros does is quiet simply press "F1," "F2," and "F3" in that order continuously with a 2 second pause between them, and a 10 second pause at the end to allow the first skill to recharge first. The reason you have to have a pause is because every skill and buff needs a little time to be used before another action can be taken. This macros will work best with melee or ranged self-buffs (NOT force buffs). Once the program comes to "End," it will repeat all the actions from the top in an infinite loop.

This next macros is a little bit more complicated but it is designed to be used with force buffs:

SetActiveWindow RF Online
Constants
Buff3 = {F3}
Buff4 = {F4}
Buff5 = {F5}
Buff6 = {F6}
Buff7 = {F7}
Buff9 = {F9}
End
While 1=1
Keydown $Buff3 10
Delay 0.5 sec
Keydown $Buff3 10
Delay 2 sec
Keydown $Buff4 10
Delay 0.5 sec
Keydown $Buff4 10
Delay 2 sec
Keydown $Buff5 10
Delay 0.5 sec
Keydown $Buff5 10
Delay 2 sec
Keydown $Buff6 10
Delay 0.5 sec
Keydown $Buff6 10
Delay 2 sec
Keydown $Buff7 10
Delay 0.5 sec
Keydown $Buff7 10
Delay 2 sec
Keydown $Buff9 10
Delay 0.5 sec
Keydown $Buff9 10
Delay 2 sec
Delay 300 sec
End

Note that you can add any key you want to be used for this, like the "1" or "a" key, but for the sake of buffing I prefer to use the "F1," "F2," etc. keys. They don't have to go in order or anything like that. Just remember to define which keys you are using right after "constants" (just replace the F-keys with something else if you want... leave the brackets ({}), though). The reason you have to use the same key twice for force buffs is because you can also cast force buffs on others, which means you have to click on a target, but if you press that shortcut key twice you will cast it on yourself.

Feel free to change the keys used, the timings, and whatever else you need to make the macros work for you.

6.) Once you have finished making the code make sure to go to File > Save As and save your macros.

7.) With AC Tool still running, run RF Online.

8.) Once logged in and in control of you character, minimize the game (several ways to do this).

9.) Press the "Start" button in AC Tool.

10.) RF Online will maximize again and your macros will run. Either your macros is perfect and you can now go afk, or it is jacked-up and you need to fix something. Just observe for a few minutes (about 2-3 cycles) to see if everything is ok...

11.) To stop the macros you have to minimize RF Online again, and press the "Stop" button in AC Tool.

12.) Rinse and repeat.

You will have to be patient to set everything up and make sure all your timings are correct, but if done right you will be able to pt your skills and force afk, which will actually save you some time in the long run.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2007, 04:50   #2

i play on a private server but i can't use actool wut could b the problem? im sure the script is correct, i have used actool in other games b4
i even tested the actool script on like microsoft word and stuff to check if it was working properly, but as soon as i turn on rf, the macros dun work. i've tried like 3-4 diff macros

i play on RoA, it uses a br client but i think its the same company that owns the ph server
Old 01/05/2008, 14:54   #3

Just play on official ones they are F2P
Old 01/10/2008, 13:06   #4

kann jemand mal die beschreibung auf deutsch posten wäre sehr hilfreich! Bitte
Old 01/12/2008, 11:16   #5

ACTool? nice, luv it..
i got two question though , a lil offtopic.

1_
im in some trouble cause i wanna bot on ranged, melee& holly skills/forces on an lv3x char
i get.. allot of variables =\ idk im just lots w/ setting the correct time >.<

2_
i was botting this night and noticed (after waking up), my char wasn't getting any exp from from the buffs..
does RFO automatically block does who use bots (via usage patterns idk wtvr..)
Old 02/18/2008, 13:43   #6

if u going warior class u'll have cleanse skill (removes all active buff and debuff) its an expert skill u could open it by Lv 38 or so.... no need to used any programs

just set 8 buff and end it w/ cleanse skill just do it over and over in 1 single macros (get ur self a dictionary to press the shortcut) wala thats it (a lo t of pot required though.... but its worthy... I GM-ed all my buff by Lv 40)
Old 03/05/2008, 05:50   #7

can this tool use for auto hunt?
Old 03/23/2008, 02:21   #8

LOL dude u obviously are new.. on skills the reason is cuz theres a lvl restriction.. for skills..
Old 04/01/2008, 16:13   #9

use a weight on a key ingame..jus as easy n no downloading needed?
Old 06/08/2008, 14:24   #10

so this cheat will enable you buff yourself at all times without touching or pressing your keyboard and it will make your buf GM in no time?i think i have read a topic regarding Make your buff GM in no time. But i will try this one, i hope it will work in rfph...
Old 06/09/2008, 05:53   #11

is there any program like this that could target an active application like RF Online?

I want to level my buffs while alt+tabbing away from RF.
Old 06/09/2008, 06:10   #12

This works. There is also a version that allows you to use 2 rf windows say using another race to debuff you.

The good thing about that application is that is allows you to minimize the 2 rf windows and work on something else.

The application is mcc.exe.
Old 06/09/2008, 06:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaidee View Post
This works. There is also a version that allows you to use 2 rf windows say using another race to debuff you.

The good thing about that application is that is allows you to minimize the 2 rf windows and work on something else.

The application is mcc.exe.
mcc? what's that? i googled it around, everyone said it's an undesirable program.
Old 06/09/2008, 10:14   #14

i think i already saw this somewhere in this forum...so its a repost
Old 07/04/2008, 13:42   #15

ty!it works!RFOPH