Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to level XP skills easily

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to level XP skills easily

I'm just leveling water elf on my tao and found a method to speed the prozess up a little.
Most of you know the method with attacking the guild gate to refill the xp circle faster. The problem with that method is that
1) you have to have a good makro for it or can't go afk.
2) you'll lose durability of your stuff.
3) guild gate pkers ...
What I thought of today is the following. As we all know, but never use, is the warrior's xp skill "Roar" which adds 20 pct to the xp circle of other team members.
What you need is: A programm that activates the xp skill for you, like, Scriptvessel or, even easier, CO2m8 (all credits to Joek). Go to a quite place in TC Put at least 1 warrior (can be small, they learn this stuff at lvl 15 if I remember right) in a team with the char who's skill you want to level.
Have your warrior (or warriors) cast "Roar" and your (e.g.) Water cast Fishy. That's it, hope you it works like it should (still testing).

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/30/2007, 01:23   #2

if your going to do that just leave your guy in a private place in tc with co2m8 on to start the exp skill but yes the warrs should give the extra boost and if you have 4 they should boost each others exp skill

Old 10/30/2007, 09:00   #3

k, I've been trying out for some time yesterday with one warrior in the team. The problem is, if the water's xp circle is at, let's say 85 pct, when the warrior roars, it will start at 0 again without doing fishy.
I'll try with more warriors later today ...

K, tried it. It's important to have all team members' xp circle "desynchronized" (eg by killing a different amount of pheasents with each one).
Old 11/01/2007, 11:12   #4

i think no need any macro. just afk and right click for lwling water elf. good luck.

Old 11/01/2007, 16:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by musaduzgun View Post
i think no need any macro. just afk and right click for lwling water elf. good luck.
Yes, of course, you can just put an autoclicker (but window has to be on top therefor) or a proggy like CO2m8 to activate the skill, but I was looking for a way to speed it up a little.
Sadly, all members of my "testing team" are synchronizing there xp cycle after some time :-(

« Ways To Make Money | How to make SV 1.17 Works on Patch 5000 »