Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GLITCH IN SYSTEM

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GLITCH IN SYSTEM

forgot to delete last saturday ****...

just keep it to yourselves once you find it out ok guys enjoy killing those servers

Old   #2

i know to manipulate hotswap.. use wpe editor packet filter but need tut ce please send me pm

Old   #3

oh so you gonna use WPE and cheat engine to trick the server, edit the packets and try to manipulate the server that the empty slot in the storage got an item even if you are not putting any, am I getting it right? and you are about to use CE to edit the empty slots? and copy the slot where in the item is placed then edit the empty slot in the storage? then send it using WPE? I hope I am getting it right, it's been a long time since I work with WPE and CE, but it is really fun playing and experimenting using those 2 programs GOODLUCK to you sir! more powers!
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantthis View Post
oh so you gonna use WPE and cheat engine to trick the server, edit the packets and try to manipulate the server that the empty slot in the storage got an item even if you are not putting any, am I getting it right? and you are about to use CE to edit the empty slots? and copy the slot where in the item is placed then edit the empty slot in the storage? then send it using WPE? I hope I am getting it right, it's been a long time since I work with WPE and CE, but it is really fun playing and experimenting using those 2 programs GOODLUCK to you sir! more powers!
well for a small token for you some of your hunches are correct but we cannot tell you what they are... this is another hint its not base on WPE there are other packet editors around the net that overwrites the packets of MMORPGs that exist today... well good luck and nice hunches

Old   #5

aright im not into RF anymore just looking everyday to see what is the status of RF community, so im not even going to have the chance to try it if i could, just going online to chat friends LOL, goodluck to you and your friends!
Old   #6

like doing on GK?
Old   #7

so the program will be use was CE 5.6 and Wpe maybe?
Old   #8

ta3namooo randommix scamer k gago........
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownmhe23 View Post
like doing on GK?
well not like GK its far from GK process since you don't need any 3rd party programs when on the GK method
Old   #10

e2 nnmn c randommix........................
taaaarrrrraaaaaa.................
ngmamagaling nnmn...............
POTA K!!!
SCAMMER K P RIN..........
khit anung GWIN MO.....
TAENA MO!!!!!!
Old   #11

wag kau maniniwala jan SCAMER YAN...
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommix000 View Post
hints:
  • nothing to do with trade error
  • something to do with packet filter and packet sending
  • and can also work on trades

programs:
  • cheat engine 5.6
  • find it out yourself
lets break down the hints.
1. it has nothing to do with trade error so you wouldn't mind doing something to cause it.
2. it has something to do with packet filtering and packet sending, well that most of the time will need WPE Pro.
3. it can also work on trades, well of course since you said that you will let the server think that you have false items on slots

programs:
cheat engine 5.6 - this will let you do something to show whatever you like on the slot. and it does not have anything to do with packet filtering.
find it out yourself - find out what programs you must have to do this thing.

the annoying truth:
saying it has something to do with packet filtering and sending will only mean that you wouldn't even need to use cheat engine, and since sent packets are the ones filtered, it is most probably that what you are seeing in your screen isn't the real thing that's happening in the server.

MY SPECULATION
The topic starter only wants to know if anyone here knows how to target RF_Online.bin using WPE. I'll give you a hint: move fast.
Old   #13

all platforms of CE are just for Client side hacking moron. You can't use it to sniff packets
Old   #14

how about if it involves changing something to allow u to do something with said item in the first place? like when u could trade items that u werent meant to be able to, if it involves a process like that then u would need CE as well.

edit; it seems more likely that the CE would be used to NOT allow u do something.

maybe its actually something like this;
1. get packet for storing an item then remove item from storage again
2. change item so u cant bank it
3. send packet saying u have banked item again but u wont have because its no longer bankable

im pretty sure that wont so easy though
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by small1337 View Post
how about if it involves changing something to allow u to do something with said item in the first place? like when u could trade items that u werent meant to be able to, if it involves a process like that then u would need CE as well.

edit; it seems more likely that the CE would be used to NOT allow u do something.

maybe its actually something like this;
1. get packet for storing an item then remove item from storage again
2. change item so u cant bank it
3. send packet saying u have banked item again but u wont have because its no longer bankable

im pretty sure that wont so easy though
changing the items stats so you wont be able to bank it wont work with wpe, it will still go to your bank. and about trading items that you shouldn't, it will cause a trade error, in which he said is not necessary =D