Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GLITCH IN SYSTEM

Discussion on GLITCH IN SYSTEM within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/28/2010, 05:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by awts18152425 View Post
ta3namooo randommix scamer k gago........
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghepot View Post
e2 nnmn c randommix........................
taaaarrrrraaaaaa.................
ngmamagaling nnmn...............
POTA K!!!
SCAMMER K P RIN..........
khit anung GWIN MO.....
TAENA MO!!!!!!
just like what you are asking show some proof of us being a scammer... if you want to destroy us show hard proof...
Old 09/28/2010, 05:42   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98mtl6 View Post
lets break down the hints.
1. it has nothing to do with trade error so you wouldn't mind doing something to cause it.
2. it has something to do with packet filtering and packet sending, well that most of the time will need WPE Pro.
3. it can also work on trades, well of course since you said that you will let the server think that you have false items on slots

programs:
cheat engine 5.6 - this will let you do something to show whatever you like on the slot. and it does not have anything to do with packet filtering.
find it out yourself - find out what programs you must have to do this thing.

the annoying truth:
saying it has something to do with packet filtering and sending will only mean that you wouldn't even need to use cheat engine, and since sent packets are the ones filtered, it is most probably that what you are seeing in your screen isn't the real thing that's happening in the server.

MY SPECULATION
The topic starter only wants to know if anyone here knows how to target RF_Online.bin using WPE. I'll give you a hint: move fast.
reading this make us laugh... we think that you really are slow CE isn't just for just client side if you really know how to use the full potential of CE you can make it server sided as well... ok for credit we use CE on item packet name... then use the other program( if you think WPE is the only packet editing program that can be used then use it) well for us we found another packet editor... and editing RFonline.bin is not included in this glitch you just need the client, ce and the other packet editing device... well thanks for analyzing unlike others who begs for freebies
Old 09/28/2010, 05:48   #18

is this the new way on how to dupe? i'll buy it, if you want, Chicago USA area.. I am a filipino BTW, But I think we are going to have some difficulties about money transfers LOL, cause both of us doesnt want to be scammed of course, PM me so we can talk about this seriously, and oh, one question does this one works in RFPOA? thanks in advance, gotta wait for your reply, goodluck!
Old 09/28/2010, 15:46   #19

hahahaha

this thread is making me LOL...hahahah

NUFF SAID........................
Old 09/28/2010, 18:03   #20

CE + WPE or any Packet Sniffing Weapon!... this process exists before RF came to PH lol ragnarok anyone? why keep playing in a game that is already dead before it started going online lol... oh well just keep burning those blue bills by those rich kids.

sorry for my Bad English!
Old 09/28/2010, 21:24   #21

Cool story bro
Old 09/29/2010, 04:15   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by randommix000 View Post
reading this make us laugh... we think that you really are slow CE isn't just for just client side if you really know how to use the full potential of CE you can make it server sided as well... ok for credit we use CE on item packet name... then use the other program( if you think WPE is the only packet editing program that can be used then use it) well for us we found another packet editor... and editing RFonline.bin is not included in this glitch you just need the client, ce and the other packet editing device... well thanks for analyzing unlike others who begs for freebies
oh, i only do crack and debug apps with it, but you are better than me! you make fantasies and dreams with it! lol. and now he's asking for an alternative for wpe because he can't use it in rf. have i said anything about editing the client?
Old 09/30/2010, 13:09   #23

Quote:
lets break down the hints.
1. it has nothing to do with trade error so you wouldn't mind doing something to cause it.
2. it has something to do with packet filtering and packet sending, well that most of the time will need WPE Pro.
3. it can also work on trades, well of course since you said that you will let the server think that you have false items on slots

programs:
cheat engine 5.6 - this will let you do something to show whatever you like on the slot. and it does not have anything to do with packet filtering.
find it out yourself - find out what programs you must have to do this thing.

the annoying truth:
saying it has something to do with packet filtering and sending will only mean that you wouldn't even need to use cheat engine, and since sent packets are the ones filtered, it is most probably that what you are seeing in your screen isn't the real thing that's happening in the server.

MY SPECULATION
The topic starter only wants to know if anyone here knows how to target RF_Online.bin using WPE. I'll give you a hint: move fast.
read the last statement...

Quote:
oh, i only do crack and debug apps with it, but you are better than me! you make fantasies and dreams with it! lol. and now he's asking for an alternative for wpe because he can't use it in rf. have i said anything about editing the client?
cracks and debugs lol and we aren't asking for any working alternatives aside for WPE thats why we are giving hints the nature of this thread is a hint giver not asking of something... lol you really are a kid can't even understand the nature of a thread and we aren't asking what you can do... zzz very funny indeed a kid who just knew how to crack or debug starts to make flame omf*... anyways you got skills use it in a right way and not make a fuss... sheeesh... and as we said there are a lot of packet editors aside using WPE... is that the only packet editor you can use? or the others are too complicated for you to use such a wimpy kid you are...
Old 10/01/2010, 18:38   #24

hey, even if i was a kid, i know more than what you can achieve in 20 gazillion years. you said about the true potential of cheat engine, cheat engine's not just for freezing addresses you dumbass.

Quote:
@kenzo
at s mga ibang debugger ng rohaclient d2 ym chat n lng add nyu aq para magkaisa at magtulungan taung lahat s pag debug ng rohanclient w/ gm commands dba dba if LUG has a team for encypting the gm commands lets form a team for decrypting the gm commands hahaha antay q mga pm nyu s YM pakilala n lng kung anu nickname d2 s epvperz
Quote:
just a suggestion is it possible we can just inject the gm commands in game just like what we are doing in Special Force when using the wallhack... or is it a stupid idea haha damn my head really hurts haha
easier said than done haha damn i really hate myself sometime gg
Quote:
grabe ikw n lng mag public release or try help kenzo out or just tell us the debugger you used it might help us at 1st you once used kenzo's client why not share it or give us the hint what debugger you used for editing the client or maybe you're just bluffing and teasing us all...
come to think of it when reading some threads is it possible for us to disable the gameguard on the rohanclient or we need another 3rd party program for us to disable the gg
Quote:
i want to help father and kenzo what should i do 1st and what are the things that i need and things to know i really like to help instead of just waiting

just pm mo for the details that i should know thx

sorry for my bad english if it confuse you...

omg, it's really hard to argue with leechers. if i can remember you pm'd me in the rf-cheats forum asking for some hacks.
Old 10/01/2010, 21:43   #25

rofl
Old 10/03/2010, 16:52   #26

well said.
Old 10/03/2010, 18:53   #27

nice post!
Old 10/04/2010, 10:18   #28

nice to hear from 98mtl6 again. (sry spam) xD
Old 10/05/2010, 08:14   #29

nice post..
talagang sapal sa mukha..
ganyan dapat gawin sa mga nagmamagaling.
randommix000 isa kang DAKILANG PATAY GUTOM.

hahaha. in your face!!!
Old 10/07/2010, 07:16   #30

. . . . . nice