Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

trade hack

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
@TS - TH is working. Careful when making transactions with lowbies nor highbies. @[email protected]

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

no

Old   #18

I have 2 friends in RFph who confirmed to me that this kind of hack really exists ang they have been a victim of it.

- they just trade someone to see their items, then after canceling the trade all of your items will disappear. That's funny coz you didn't even "locked" the trade and somehow they've manage to get the items.
- rumors says they're using the packets to manipulate the "trade"
Old   #19

IRL friend or IG friend? rumor lang pala eh.

Old   #20

wa makalang kabanyo sik makang kmang? mentok anjing lo pade?
Old   #21

Lame.... even if you will use MySQL this hack does not exist in RFO... first and foremost do you think that the password we entered are being received by the RFO database as merely strings? they are using MD5 and alike. This features allow the encryption of passwords so that it will not be received as strings.

Let's just say you able to decrypt MD5 or other password encryption. How the hell you will be able to access the MySQL server?

The question is "Is it true that you can acquire other players information through trading?" - No - and if you may able to get it, I tell you. You are just wasting you're time. still there is a fireguard. and for RFofficial server they have account that enables them to restore or request their account password to be change through tickets/support.

If you really want to acquire other players info there is one simple way though but I won't tell it since I myself hate this idea .
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98mtl6 View Post
stupid idiots say use <insert sql related things here> to do this and that.

yes you can use sql commands by exploiting a hole in the system, but seriously GGhex? mysql is a database server. lol.
haha maybe he means to say MySQL/SQL command retrieve data
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by techyou View Post
I have 2 friends in RFph who confirmed to me that this kind of hack really exists ang they have been a victim of it.

- they just trade someone to see their items, then after canceling the trade all of your items will disappear. That's funny coz you didn't even "locked" the trade and somehow they've manage to get the items.
- rumors says they're using the packets to manipulate the "trade"
This kind of hack exist the trade error hack or safe to say the magic trade...
But the hacker never acquire the other players info but only manage to make a glitch using the trade ...

just be careful
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by golens View Post
Lame.... even if you will use MySQL this hack does not exist in RFO... first and foremost do you think that the password we entered are being received by the RFO database as merely strings? they are using MD5 and alike. This features allow the encryption of passwords so that it will not be received as strings.

Let's just say you able to decrypt MD5 or other password encryption. How the hell you will be able to access the MySQL server?

The question is "Is it true that you can acquire other players information through trading?" - No - and if you may able to get it, I tell you. You are just wasting you're time. still there is a fireguard. and for RFofficial server they have account that enables them to restore or request their account password to be change through tickets/support.

If you really want to acquire other players info there is one simple way though but I won't tell it since I myself hate this idea .
Seems like someone has sold this process of information acquisition and lot of players have already been hacked in RF Ph. I'd like to get more info from you on how to prevent this hack. But don't post it here, a lot of leechers lurking around.
Old   #25

^
^
lol "a lot of leechers lurking around" wtf!
well you and me, we are already two..
two leachers lurking around lol.

do these guys have to PM you just to give you tips
on how not to get TH? lol
anyway this is what i have to say.

DONT TRADE for *** SAKE!!! jeez.
except if you really know the other trader.
Old   #26

^
I was just asking for tips on how not be a victim, so what do you care if he gave some?
He was not pointing towards trade hacks. So please do READ first for ***'s SAKE... JEEZ!
Old   #27

This glitch happen also during trading...

I have some piece of advise for you skidz since you are interested in avoiding from this so called scam:

1. Never ever trade in HQ or near the bank/Hero/Talic vendor/RaceManager
2. Try to Avoid those people who wanted to see your Items. They want to see your Armor set or weapon.
3. Don't let the trade lock not confirm only the lock button to long... maybe more than 2 minutes I guess ... hahaha I am spoiling it already ...
if the other player lock the trade cancel it immediately or confirm if the two of you are trading... more than a minute locked will cause you trouble.

I am just trying to help.

wooops... that's for it

Thanks,
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

^
Ever since the trade hack erupted, I never traded nor let anyone see my item/s. .. However, you also mentioned something other than the trade hack which made me paranoid a bit..

Well if that's your tip, then I'll just shut my mouth and continue what I do. Thanks.
Old   #29

its true man.... my cafe being trade hack beware!!!!
Old   #30

1 more thing... this bug happens in the more laggy area.. So another reminder, trade at an area where there are few characters near you.

Thanks
1 User