Hello, I suggest dupe on any server TOP: Brazen RF, JustRF, Brazillian RF, Freedom RF and so on. Cheap. First Test, what would convince you that I'm not lying. My name is in skype - logolord. ( i can teach you) I'am from Russia, so please write in English
This is the official server I can DUP only at pvp! Now are interested in server . Who here has Donat, amulets, rings - dupe it FREE. I can do weapons, armors +6!!
This is the official server I can DUP only at pvp! Now are interested in server . Who here has Donat, amulets, rings - dupe it FREE. I can do weapons, armors +6!!
Xcuse me sir are u playing a rf server ryt now..>>? if yes what server is it and if i registerd in that server would u teach me how to dupe and at the same tym help me lvl?? and i have a question do u know a kind of dupe STACKABLE ITEMS............ ??
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe 05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method.
Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
gold dupe possible? dupe hack sold on ebay 01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies Today i was looking for some lvl 80 good sro accounts to be like :Q_ :D and i saw someone selling that "dupe hack" tested and still working (as the seller says) that can make infinite money.. The program is called "Gold Digger" author: DJINIUS. I tied to search that around but i found nothing, the seller has just a positive feed that says it works, it costs 49$. It should be possible if an expert hacker reads, edits and sends packets to the server.
mhh what do u think?