Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Idea about money "grind"

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, becouse I have thought this a bit and I think that it could work. I don't know does it and I don't know that anyone have tested this out.

We need to play a bit game and think several things.
First you have lot of money, let's play that it's 10,000,000
You don't have ANY gold, so gold = 0
Tax rate is 10.34 so 1 gold cost 1990 money and vise versa.

Now you change ALL your money (10,000,000) to GOLD (10,000,000/1990) so you get 5025 GOLD and have some money left.
Becouse you bought so much gold u effect to tax rate and tax rate goes down for 7.43 and 1 gold cost 2005 money now. And ofc vise versa again.
Now you change ALL your GOLD back to money. So you should get 5025*2005 money = 10,075,125 money + left over what u had before. So you have earned 75,125 money, right?
Now tax rate goes a bit more higher becouse we got a bit more money. So it will be 10.54 and one gold cost 1988.

Okay, let's start again, now u change all your money back to gold so 10,075,125/1988 = 5067 gold +leftover. And tax rate goes down again becouse u changed so much money to gold, and becouse you changed a bit more than at first time, It goes a bit more down. So taxrate is now 7.23 and 1 gold cost 2007 money and so on.
Ok now we change again all our gold back to money so 5067*2007 = 10,169,469 + leftovers what I haven't counted here. Woot, this have took about 30 secs and we have earned 169k?

As most of you have got my point here I don't wanna keep this going. But we will have more and more money everytime we change money back to gold. And becouse we keep changing money to gold and gold to money we will effect to tax rate whole time. Everytime we get more gold we get taxrate more down and everytime we change gold back to money we get more money and taxrate goes higher.

Ok. 1 change tooks 15 secs, 2 = 30, 4 = 1 minute, 20 = 5 minutes. If we earn 169k in 30 secs and amount what we gain goes up everytime we do this little thing You can just imagine, even with that 169k it's 1,690,000 MONEY in 5 mins (and it's HIGHER amount becouse I don't calculate taxrate moving here and becouse of this we could say that it's 2,000,000) WOOT 2,000,000 in 5 mins? How about if we do this 30 mins? 1,690,000 * 6 = 10,140,000 (and still it's more becouse I don't keep taxmoving here)

Ok, 10,140,000 money and 30 mins. Show some grind technic what gives same amount of money at same time. And we can keep imagine, how much more in 1 hour? 10,140,000 * 2 = shitloads. Yup.

Again !!! THIS IS JUST IMAGINE PLAY !!! I can't say that this COULD WORK! I can't say that this will be right. I can have just little thing what I have forgot here and becouse that whole thing goes down. Becouse of that I wanna get your opinion about this, could this work? If not, why not? wtf, is this new way to be so rich that you don't need to farm money ever?

Thanks if you readed this and even more big thanks if you got what i meant. And then biggest thanks if you think about this, think what I have wrote, think could this work? First you just need so much money that you could REALLY effect to taxrate, but if u buy gold for 1992 and after it change it back with 1993 even that is gains. Little gains but gains. Could it be at some point that taxrate is ~60% becouse of you and you buy 1 gold for 500money? After that you could have x amount of gold and taxrate goes down to ~4,33 as you have most money at that realm. 1 gold cost 2025. That is INSANE amount of money gain.

Edit: And you have to change all your money at same time, You can't change 2 mills first then 2 mills and then 2 mills.
- decker

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 10
ich versteh das net?
könnt es bitte iner übersetzen?
gramatik sollte lesbar sein xD

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Decker@May 10 2006, 16:56
Ok, becouse I have thought this a bit and I think that it could work. I don't know does it and I don't know that anyone have tested this out.

We need to play a bit game and think several things.
First you have lot of money, let's play that it's 10,000,000
You don't have ANY gold, so gold = 0
Tax rate is 10.34 so 1 gold cost 1990 money and vise versa.

Now you change ALL your money (10,000,000) to GOLD (10,000,000/1990) so you get 5025 GOLD and have some money left.
Becouse you bought so much gold u effect to tax rate and tax rate goes down for 7.43 and 1 gold cost 2005 money now. And ofc vise versa again.
Now you change ALL your GOLD back to money. So you should get 5025*2005 money = 10,075,125 money + left over what u had before. So you have earned 75,125 money, right?
Now tax rate goes a bit more higher becouse we got a bit more money. So it will be 10.54 and one gold cost 1988.

Okay, let's start again, now u change all your money back to gold so 10,075,125/1988 = 5067 gold +leftover. And tax rate goes down again becouse u changed so much money to gold, and becouse you changed a bit more than at first time, It goes a bit more down. So taxrate is now 7.23 and 1 gold cost 2007 money and so on.
Ok now we change again all our gold back to money so 5067*2007 = 10,169,469 + leftovers what I haven't counted here. Woot, this have took about 30 secs and we have earned 169k?

As most of you have got my point here I don't wanna keep this going. But we will have more and more money everytime we change money back to gold. And becouse we keep changing money to gold and gold to money we will effect to tax rate whole time. Everytime we get more gold we get taxrate more down and everytime we change gold back to money we get more money and taxrate goes higher.

Ok. 1 change tooks 15 secs, 2 = 30, 4 = 1 minute, 20 = 5 minutes. If we earn 169k in 30 secs and amount what we gain goes up everytime we do this little thing You can just imagine, even with that 169k it's 1,690,000 MONEY in 5 mins (and it's HIGHER amount becouse I don't calculate taxrate moving here and becouse of this we could say that it's 2,000,000) WOOT 2,000,000 in 5 mins? How about if we do this 30 mins? 1,690,000 * 6 = 10,140,000 (and still it's more becouse I don't keep taxmoving here)

Ok, 10,140,000 money and 30 mins. Show some grind technic what gives same amount of money at same time. And we can keep imagine, how much more in 1 hour? 10,140,000 * 2 = shitloads. Yup.

Again !!! THIS IS JUST IMAGINE PLAY !!! I can't say that this COULD WORK! I can't say that this will be right. I can have just little thing what I have forgot here and becouse that whole thing goes down. Becouse of that I wanna get your opinion about this, could this work? If not, why not? wtf, is this new way to be so rich that you don't need to farm money ever?

Thanks if you readed this and even more big thanks if you got what i meant. And then biggest thanks if you think about this, think what I have wrote, think could this work? First you just need so much money that you could REALLY effect to taxrate, but if u buy gold for 1992 and after it change it back with 1993 even that is gains. Little gains but gains. Could it be at some point that taxrate is ~60% becouse of you and you buy 1 gold for 500money? After that you could have x amount of gold and taxrate goes down to ~4,33 as you have most money at that realm. 1 gold cost 2025. That is INSANE amount of money gain.

Edit: And you have to change all your money at same time, You can't change 2 mills first then 2 mills and then 2 mills.
- decker
hmmm... but if the Tax rate goes DOWN wouldnt the money you get from changing gold to money be less ?!
you wrote:
10.34 Tax rate = 1990
7.43 Tax rate = 2005

i dont know how it exactly works in rf online, but shouldnt it be like in reality ?
so if i buy 1 gold for 1990, the Tax rate lowers to 7.43, doesnt that mean that i need to pay less money for 1 gold ?
so i would get less money, if i change my gold back to money.... i only would get more gold for less money !
that means:
more gold for less money <---on the other side---&#62; less money for more gold &#33;

Old   #4

I tryed it with 2kk, I get same... Not worrking...

Old   #5

But I think i founs something like a bUg

I logged in with my char and in one computer, I went to my friend and logged in with my char from another computer, I bought new armor, new weapon and rissed my lvl...
When i came back home I noticed that i forgot to logg off, But I didint had A disconnect then I logged in from another Computer.... And my char was with old wep and old armor wich he had before I went to my friend.... I moved few steps, killed one Monster and suddenly got the disconnect.... I think that in this way I can clone my chars..... But I cant test it now becuase my server is down... So test this bug someone and inform if it works....
Old   #6

Ggrr, tried to quote 3 times ghost text and sorry, can&#39;t do it.

Well, taxrate at RFonline goes at this way: When there are lot of money ingame taxrate is high, like 10.45 and gold cost less. When there are more gold ingame than money taxrate is lower and gold cost more. Gold cost tells how much u must pay for 1 gold coin and how much banker pays for 1 gold going. So with higher taxrate banker pay less for gold and with lower it pay more.

And taxrate at rfonline effect to everyitam what NPC vendors sells. like highest potion cost 1k + 10% taxrate = 1,1k.
Well at all I&#39;m pretty sure that this won&#39;t work or if it does it will get nerfed very fast after someone start to abuse it.

Nice found jeterex, tho my account ain&#39;t open cant test it :<

/stupid offtopic GOT NEW COMP TODAY CHEERS&#33; FLEX &#33;&#33;&#33; YEEHAA&#33;
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Decker@May 12 2006, 21:46

Well, taxrate at RFonline goes at this way: When there are lot of money ingame taxrate is high, like 10.45 and gold cost less. When there are more gold ingame than money taxrate is lower and gold cost more. Gold cost tells how much u must pay for 1 gold coin and how much banker pays for 1 gold going. So with higher taxrate banker pay less for gold and with lower it pay more.

And taxrate at rfonline effect to everyitam what NPC vendors sells. like highest potion cost 1k + 10% taxrate = 1,1k.
Well at all I&#39;m pretty sure that this won&#39;t work or if it does it will get nerfed very fast after someone start to abuse it.

/stupid offtopic GOT NEW COMP TODAY CHEERS&#33; FLEX &#33;&#33;&#33; YEEHAA&#33;
hm jeah it doesnt work i testet it, well but was a nice idea . jeterex and Decker what can u do with the double account login? dupe things? O.o
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by zaraki kenpachi+May 12 2006, 22:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zaraki kenpachi @ May 12 2006, 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Decker@May 12 2006, 21:46

hm jeah it doesnt work i testet it, well but was a nice idea . jeterex and Decker what can u do with the double account login? dupe things? O.o [/b][/quote]
I didnt test it yet, but I think, yeah we could dupe things...
Old   #9

Hmmp, it&#39;s just MAYBE dupe things :E As if u have 2 same players ingame at thatway and every item have it own "tag" or whatever, and as weapon if that "tag" is same than at another char, like 1243 and u trade that weapon away from ur dupe char it might disappear from both chars.

But it&#39;s more that it need to be tested what u could do with it etc. :x
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Decker@May 12 2006, 21:46

ah now i got it ^^
kk
wasnt knowing, that taxrate and goldcosts are divided :X
i aint really looking at such stuff ingame

and for qoute.. its normal for this forum... you cant qoute a post with a qoute... youll get errors :?
well sometimes its workin, i think it depens, on how much text the qoutes got
Old   #11

maybe anybody can help me with english languae pack? becuase Half of text in My RF online is In Chinise or somtin famyliar