Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RF PH DUPEs,,

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF PH DUPEs,,

yo guys i got the gold hack but i cant get it working in ALTRAX..ill try it too ones the new servers are up..but i cant figure out the ITEM duping method..pls send me the ITEM duping method ill send you the gold hack method as an exchange..i also got the server crashing method but sorry i wont post it..give me something that i could use in game,something nice and rare then maybe ill send you the method you need.

Descipline first ya'll

Old   #2

tsk tsk...marunong ka mag crash ng server pro d ka marunong mag dupe???hala!

Old   #3

@ TS sir currently in the process of merging pa ang RFPH so ma e-entertain ka lang siguro after mag ups ng server

question lang po if you manage to make it work in RFPH ur gold hack. Why do you still need the dupe method afterwards?????

dba mabibile mo na ang lhat pag may goldhack ka???

may server crash ka naman po hehheheehehe isn't that enough
Old   #4

i dont use server crashing..and not to mention item duping is now considered one of the hard cheats..its already forbidden and if ill use server crashing ill be destroying the game i love myself..im using to make the RF economy a bit lowered because as we all know items e.g. +6 armors/weapons,upgraded elems are bought in PHP already..so,meaning not all can have the items that most people wanna have..i hope those who are reading understand my point here..im not greedy though..those who knows me in the server im playing can tell im good.. i even share my items with my friends there..so as what i have said,if you wanna help plss do..a private message will do..tnx

Old   #5

ang damut mo nmn
Old   #6

whahhaha,! gold hack? Grrrrr if i am a duper,! bka hindi Q ipagpalit kasi d need ng gold ng duper,! GET IT? kung i dupe ang type F pills ng 1 bag,! more than 5b gold ang mkukuha nia? am i right? whahha ;p s tinging Q hindi nka share ang dupe for thier own good,! i mean income when their sell the items in php,! for example,! BreakingPoint ( +6 DIVINE SET ) is it he really top up for that items? sorry for my bad english,!
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickyum View Post
i dont use server crashing..and not to mention item duping is now considered one of the hard cheats..its already forbidden and if ill use server crashing ill be destroying the game i love myself..im using to make the RF economy a bit lowered because as we all know items e.g. +6 armors/weapons,upgraded elems are bought in PHP already..so,meaning not all can have the items that most people wanna have..i hope those who are reading understand my point here..im not greedy though..those who knows me in the server im playing can tell im good.. i even share my items with my friends there..so as what i have said,if you wanna help plss do..a private message will do..tnx
ahahhahah!!!ganun bah???parang d e
Old   #8

Quote:
yo guys i got the gold hack but i cant get it working in ALTRAX..ill try it too ones the new servers are up..but i cant figure out the ITEM duping method..pls send me the ITEM duping method ill send you the gold hack method as an exchange..i also got the server crashing method but sorry i wont post it..give me something that i could use in game,something nice and rare then maybe ill send you the method you need.

Descipline first ya'll
benta ka na lng ng cp tapos bili ka ng items.
Old   #9

pur0 lang kau dak2x la naman epik2 mga sirA ulo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old   #10

anyone can teach me how to dupe hack etc.
ill pay it in real money.
if anyone could help..

just add my yahoo messenger.
rysent09

thank you.
Old   #11

click dis link for tips. tpos validate kau.
Old   #12

tae damot nag merge na naman eh.......
Old   #13

may alam ako active dupe!!pero sell ko mahirap ksi e tska no need yung crash ng server
Old   #14

kung gsto nyo malaman yung latest dupe txt me 09215307353 5k budget
Old   #15

Quote:

Descipline first ya'll

ay sos pa.. marunong mag crash d nmn marunong magdupe

XD

Mr.Moderator double post po ung nsa taas