Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 New Credit Dupes

Discussion on 2 New Credit Dupes within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
SWG Credit Dupe 1

Who needs to be in on it:

Player A (They need to have some sort of vendor, any level or merchant is fine)
Player B (No special skills required, just the credits you want duped)
Player C (Piggy bank for duped credits)
You also need a politician to be in on this, as the city layout has to be somewhat specific.

1. You need to be in a city with a banking terminal within a close proximity (within 20-24 meters or so) of the vendor you want to dupe with. Go into the shop and activate the vendor.

2. Click on any item (Ideally have your merchant offer a CDEF or something else for 10,000,000 or however much you've got), and get the "Are you sure you want to buy this item?" confirmation screen.

3. Walk out of the shop to the banking terminal (You can be up to 14m away from the vendor and keep the vendor screen open, and you can use the banking terminal from 7-8m away), and mouseover "Use Bank Terminal."

4. This will give you the option to "Withdraw All Credits." Put your mouse over this and release. IMMEDIATELY after releasing the mouth hit enter to buy the item. You will have purchased the item, but will get the message saying "X credits have been transferred from your bank account to your inventory."

5. Now you've got the CDEF (or whatever else you were buying), AND all your credits! You're not in the clear yet, though. After 5 minutes or so the server will refresh your inventory and automatically deduct the credits you spent, necessitating Player C, the piggybank.

6. After making the transaction, immediately transfer all your credits to Player C, then wait five minutes. Rinse, repeat, you're a billionaire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SWG Credit Dupe 2

Put an item up for sale on your/friends vendor
Owner of vendor purchases item
While the purchase process screen pops up yank your cat 5
wait 2 seconds, recoonect cable.
You now have item, friend/alt has your money, you have your money.

My timing sucks, only 40% success rate.

P.S. This is one bria. I am not sure if the server issues are helping or hurting.
Old 09/06/2005, 13:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Can't get either to work.
Old 09/07/2005, 10:45   #3

kann das jmd. bestätigen?- can anybody confirm that?
Old 09/10/2005, 19:35   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Sep 6 2005, 11:14
SWG Credit Dupe 1

Who needs to be in on it:

Player A (They need to have some sort of vendor, any level or merchant is fine)
Player B (No special skills required, just the credits you want duped)
Player C (Piggy bank for duped credits)
You also need a politician to be in on this, as the city layout has to be somewhat specific.

1. You need to be in a city with a banking terminal within a close proximity (within 20-24 meters or so) of the vendor you want to dupe with. Go into the shop and activate the vendor.

2. Click on any item (Ideally have your merchant offer a CDEF or something else for 10,000,000 or however much you've got), and get the "Are you sure you want to buy this item?" confirmation screen.

3. Walk out of the shop to the banking terminal (You can be up to 14m away from the vendor and keep the vendor screen open, and you can use the banking terminal from 7-8m away), and mouseover "Use Bank Terminal."

4. This will give you the option to "Withdraw All Credits." Put your mouse over this and release. IMMEDIATELY after releasing the mouth hit enter to buy the item. You will have purchased the item, but will get the message saying "X credits have been transferred from your bank account to your inventory."

5. Now you've got the CDEF (or whatever else you were buying), AND all your credits! You're not in the clear yet, though. After 5 minutes or so the server will refresh your inventory and automatically deduct the credits you spent, necessitating Player C, the piggybank.

6. After making the transaction, immediately transfer all your credits to Player C, then wait five minutes. Rinse, repeat, you're a billionaire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SWG Credit Dupe 2

Put an item up for sale on your/friends vendor
Owner of vendor purchases item
While the purchase process screen pops up yank your cat 5
wait 2 seconds, recoonect cable.
You now have item, friend/alt has your money, you have your money.

My timing sucks, only 40% success rate.

P.S. This is one bria. I am not sure if the server issues are helping or hurting.
Geht nicht