Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

rf ph dupe bug ^_^

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Close this thread!

Old   #17

lol... xrider... do you know to Dupe?? mura ka og limatok!

Old   #18

~_~

pa inform dupe ad me YM potek may nag report kc ng dupe sa uts yon wala na TULOY!!!!
Old   #19

lols too many leechers. fixed na dupe sa uts thx sa inyu. lols 1 month late na kau. wag na asa

Old   #20

ASA pa kayo. buti nga at nailantad sa publiko yang kind of uts bug at ginagawan na ng actions ng GMs. sa mga nahuli na nag ba bug sa UTS, lumakas lang kayo dahil sa pandaraya nyo. Kung mandaraya kayo in game, how much more in real life? well, goodluck na lang, mabilis ang bad karma sa inyo.
Old   #21

nonsenz
Old   #22

"Greetings Citizens of Novus,

Through the vigilance of the community, it has come to our attention that a new bug that is related with the Unmanned Transaction System (UTS) surfaced in our current patch settings. As our preventive measure, we shut down the UTS indefinitely to contain the situation.

The RF Team would like to express our deepest gratitude to the players who reported this matter. Without your help, our campaign in continuously cleaning RF will be useless.

This incident truly shows that despite the fact that there are players who advertently try to destroy the game we all love, Evil will never prevail.

We would also like to inform you that all items registered in the UTS as of October 15, 2009 has been unregistered and has been sent back to their owners.

For the meantime, as far as Trading/Vending is concerned, please use the trade chat ingame or the trading section of the RF Board until the issue has been addressed. We will also be suspending the Archon commission and Honor Guilds Commission indefinitely without compensations.

A fair warning to all, the RF Team will NOT tolerate players caught abusing the UTS Bug, and anyone who will be proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt will be dealt with accordingly under Game Integrity Infringement resulting to permanent suspension of their accounts, including their accomplices.

Again, we would like to thank the Community for raising this issue, resulting in preventive countermeasures.

Thank you

~The RF Team"
Old   #23

wala n atang naglalaro ng ph d2 sir. wew. bolok na kc. gm ka po ba? wew/
Old   #24

Whatever you do, karma will ensue.
Old   #25

this could might be a scam. dont bite.
Old   #26

pre buy ko yan mail mo ko
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgftw View Post
"Greetings Citizens of Novus,

Through the vigilance of the community, it has come to our attention that a new bug that is related with the Unmanned Transaction System (UTS) surfaced in our current patch settings. As our preventive measure, we shut down the UTS indefinitely to contain the situation.

The RF Team would like to express our deepest gratitude to the players who reported this matter. Without your help, our campaign in continuously cleaning RF will be useless.

This incident truly shows that despite the fact that there are players who advertently try to destroy the game we all love, Evil will never prevail.

We would also like to inform you that all items registered in the UTS as of October 15, 2009 has been unregistered and has been sent back to their owners.

For the meantime, as far as Trading/Vending is concerned, please use the trade chat ingame or the trading section of the RF Board until the issue has been addressed. We will also be suspending the Archon commission and Honor Guilds Commission indefinitely without compensations.

A fair warning to all, the RF Team will NOT tolerate players caught abusing the UTS Bug, and anyone who will be proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt will be dealt with accordingly under Game Integrity Infringement resulting to permanent suspension of their accounts, including their accomplices.

Again, we would like to thank the Community for raising this issue, resulting in preventive countermeasures.

Thank you

~The RF Team"
waepek..

"FAIL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by weee541 View Post
T> my dupe bug to ur? pm me
maniwala ang mga gus2 wag na mag reply ung mga hindi ok? thanks

dupe bug, dupe bug, dupe bug..

dalawang taon na ako laging nakakabasa

ng gnyan

nakakaumay na.. pwede ba iba nlng?