Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question]Packet snifers with RFe

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Packet snifers with RFe

i tried to bypass the hs and fg with many way....made the uce work..but i didnt made the wpe work....tried modified..... permedit...nothing....i cant see it in the target list...and when it blinks for second in the list while it starts.....im trying to attach, but dll injection failed... tried even rpe.....the rf_online didnt eork..no patch too..
any help?....

another question is about proxy.......i used it while trying to make work another packet snifer PPC.....i made the proxy to land the rf to the PPC and the PPC will snifer the packets and then the packets will go to the server.... but after the intro movie play the game turnes off.....any suggestions about that?....

Similar Threads
Play sound via Packet Send?? [Question String Packet]
Yow im trying to figure out why i cant play music with the string packet What im doin is; ...
5 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Question] Packet data , packet editing ??
I would like to know : What is packet data? How do i get the address for hacking a item in game? How to use it ??
2 Replies - 9Dragons
packet bot [QUESTION]
well...is packetbot written in c++ or c#? and if there is anyone who could help me with it pls post here....i will give somthing in exchange :D
10 Replies - Kal Online
packet question.
Alright i got this idea of for example sending a packet to the server, that says open storage ^^ Now i got the packets itself but everytime i try...
2 Replies - Archlord
Packet Question.
Just a quick packet question and a possible follow-up. I was just wondering if it was possible to send a packet that replicates the spending a DB to...
5 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions