Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

N>[HINT]

Discussion on N>[HINT] within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
N>[HINT]

Can someone give a hint on how to acquire those bugged lvl 33 corite armors?
Old 02/09/2009, 19:18   #2

i know that thing..coz discover that
Old 02/10/2009, 01:52   #3

lol proper english man c'mon
Old 02/10/2009, 02:36   #4

I can speak proper english....
Old 02/12/2009, 16:29   #5

ano kapalit?
ituturo ko...
Old 02/12/2009, 16:49   #6

d bale nang ipahack nyo sa kanila ang bangko sentral ng pilipinas wag lang ipa english wakokoko
Old 02/13/2009, 15:37   #7

what do you mean by lvl 33 bugged corite armor??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just as a hint 1st bot for WZ is done
09/16/2009 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Hi, i have done my First Bot for WZ (in Delphi). Ok it still works with Pixel detection, but if i get a Cheat Engine running a membot will no Problem. Hints for Bot developers: -u can take Screen capture of the al window without problems (on Vista/7 u need to run alefclient.exe without designs) -u can send commands to the al window with PostMessage/SendMessage but u have to write a small trampoline for the API´s (look for documentation of hooks for more info) u want to use, so GG dosnt...
May I ask, some hint please!
03/26/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
THANK YOU, IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GIVE ME SOME HINT IN HOW TO SERVER CRASH ^^. I WAS ABLE TO SEARCH ABOUT THE TOPIC IN HUNDRED TIMES IN GOOGLE BUT THIS IS WHAT I'VE GOT - NOTHING - ^^. I'M HERE TO HAVE A KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SERVER CRASH ^^. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME.
PK EXP Hint
07/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 23 Replies
ok well i have noticed cause i am kinda a "tight ass" if i get pk'd by a another character i lose a bunch of experience. for example if you are on 2% exp and u get pk'd u might lose bout 50,000exp or more depending on your lvl but if you are in a guild, and your guild donation is extremely low for example -40,000 donation you will lose bout 150,000 exp. so what i am trying to say is"the lower donation you are on the more exp you get compensated when you get pk'd." so keep your guild donation...
Just a hint for those that still can bot
05/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
ok this is going to sound like a n00bish hint that most experanced players wont need but playing in babel i have seen quite a few making this mistake. DO NOT BOT WITH A CAPE ON lol. If you bot with cape on anyone can kill you in pvp 2 or 3 kill in a row will disconnect your bot. I have done this about 10 times to diffrent bots and it has worked every time so i just thought it was a small bit of usefull information for everyone.. Good luck and happy botting :D Stray PS man this old...