Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

for Rfoph players/cheaters

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
for Rfoph players/cheaters

Mga tsong hinay hinay lang kayo sa "paghahack," sa rf, grabe log in ka ngyn then 2mins server close!

pare hindi na nakakatuwa, kahit sino sa atin hindi na makalaro ng maayos. pumili nmn kau ng time na maghahack kau para ung mga tao maka laro na rin ng maayos.

and hacking and duping items, i mean really, why do you have to keep on duping stuff? i mean do you really think you can sell this stuff for real money? buti kung may bumili sa dupe na pera?
and check this out, whats the use of having 100 copies of all your +6 or even +7 items kng hindi mo nmn magamit kasi sa napaka dalas na server shut down? pano mo sila magagamit kng hindi tatakbo ng mabuti ang server?
and it really makes me laugh whenever i see overpriced, and i mean overpriced items on the UTS, hahaha have you no minds mga duper friends? bakit nagmamahal ang item pagka dumadami? d ba dapat nagmumura sila pagka dumadami? no wonder seldomly does people buy these stuff.

and another thing, if this continues, CCR might see this as grounds for not renewing their contract with level up games, and when that happens, rfoph is going to be shut down just like rf international... why would that happen? well probably, why would CCR want to invest another contract with level up games philippines if the game would be infested by hackers that it would reach the point that many people would quit the game, and as for me (CCR) having low income? its a waste of investment so id rather not renew the contract.

Old   #2

amen to you my friend.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 238
I think those brainless, irresponsible cheaters don't know what are they doing.
What's the use of all the items you duped when RFph doesn't exist anymore.
Think before you act.... Should I say do you have brains to think with?
Old   #4

Wajaja...i think maybe you dont have any good items to dupe or you dont know how...but i agree with you im lvl 49 and it wont get lvl 50 because of roll back but I'm not afraid of lvldown.. i have 2 stocks of Premium pills..ajajaj

Old   #5

haha.. tama tlaga.. what matter most is the game!! pano pa tau mg enjoy sa game kung server down nlng plagi!! and the most important cheaters dont know a fair rules!!!
Old   #6

im not telling you to not cheat, eh bakit andito pa ang site na to? what im saying is ilagay nyo sa pwesto yang paghahack nyo mga dude. pagka hindi na narenew ung contract ng LU sa CCR dahil sa kakahack nyo kahit sino sa atin dito hindi na makakalaro ng rfoph. peace mga tsong Y-.-
Old   #7

well as of now the cause of these server closure are not from the cheaters but something else.................."GAME COMPETITORS" tsk,tsk,tsk politics
Old   #8

if i were you dupers i wont dupe anymore cause if you are caught in real life then think what kind of punishment will they do to you. you cause rfph a lot of things and many players quit for me your punishment for you dupers are 3-5 years in prison why? cause you hacked an official site which you do not own and you didn't buy

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH GUYZ/GAYZ^^
Old   #9

sabe nga nila, d na daw dupers may gawa niyan ..

denial of service na yan ..

o talagang gusto na nila sirain RF PH
Old   #10

Reason why I went Inactive on hacking RFoPh lol. I felt sorry for those fair gamers.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

I' am very disappointed about just how many minutes till server up. then again close. WTF is that? RF is really going to die. if you guys wont stop doing it.. tsk3x
Old   #12

no mercy!
Old   #13

no offense dude, pero what makes you so sure na hindi hackers ang cause ng server shut down? sna nga hindi mga hackers may gawa, because really when you can fly hack and speed hack you can really shut down the server and ive proved it with some of my friends when i was at acc...
Old   #14

lol....

if we already got what we need... then we will stop crashing the server...and then we can play...

lol...
Old   #15

LOL! that is the NUMBER 1 reason! GREEDINESS!!!!!!!! next?? ENVIOUS!!!! bye bye RFOph..