Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for Mid/High Rate 2.1.6 server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Mid/High Rate 2.1.6 server

as title says, im looking for a mid/high rate 2.1.6 server

been searching around top sites and the only ones i find are either non english or really old/dead

i enjoy pservers with custom drops (kinda ez mode i guess), eg talics/gems/gears from mobs

the newer the better and if possible, have relics on non pb mobs (eg oc/elven mobs)

preferably not to have upgraders >_< now thats a bit too easy for my taste :P, well, atleast not medium/large or 6-7 upgraders but i can do w/ those that have them if nothing comes up
also, prefer no 50 quest, but again, its not a must

thanks for the replies im going to get suggesting servers cuz i know epvpers r awesome and would spoonfeed me and not tell me to use the search button hahahahaha

Old   #2

Play RF poa, but you need to earn your good items

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebilhacker View Post
as title says, im looking for a mid/high rate 2.1.6 server

been searching around top sites and the only ones i find are either non english or really old/dead

i enjoy pservers with custom drops (kinda ez mode i guess), eg talics/gems/gears from mobs

the newer the better and if possible, have relics on non pb mobs (eg oc/elven mobs)

preferably not to have upgraders >_< now thats a bit too easy for my taste :P, well, atleast not medium/large or 6-7 upgraders but i can do w/ those that have them if nothing comes up
also, prefer no 50 quest, but again, its not a must

thanks for the replies im going to get suggesting servers cuz i know epvpers r awesome and would spoonfeed me and not tell me to use the search button hahahahaha

try RFLethalgod its 2.1.6 GM skills level 55cap but items cap lvl 65 , up to +6 upgrades (u can easy farm instant upgraders like Ignorant 5-6 upgraders) new patch has just been released (August 29) new maps (Elf Land/Greatland/Biolab) , weapon , armors , mobs , etc.. all CPT has been wiped.. new items isn't yet added in donation shop.. easy to farm new items , Dallant/CP/Disena.. more info
Thanks
1 User