Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CCR will IP ban.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CCR will IP ban.

You see that?
You hack and get caught 15 day ban, you hack and get caught again, perminant IP ban. That Includes all your BR and pinoy buddys in your cafe.

If you get IP banned that cafe is banned. I would not want to be the one that gets all my shop mates banned.

They give T4 gems to people who report hackers. So people will always be watching so they can get their gems.

Old   #2

Tell a friend to hack, u record him and get gems? = gg

Old   #3

but the problem is... if u try to accumulate gems by making a hacker then reporting it with your main char, you'll lose i-net cafes because every cafe will be IP banned ^_^
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******/strong> View Post

You see that?
You hack and get caught 15 day ban, you hack and get caught again, perminant IP ban. That Includes all your BR and pinoy buddys in your cafe.

If you get IP banned that cafe is banned. I would not want to be the one that gets all my shop mates banned.

They give T4 gems to people who report hackers. So people will always be watching so they can get their gems.

How bout for Cafe's using a DYNAMIC IP address?!?!

If they ban this IP 123.123.123.123, with dynamic IP they just need to refresh their router or modem, POOF! 456.456.456.456 they have a new one.... Even MAC address can be changed...

But im not sure if Cafe's are using dynamic tho... hope theyre not... So that responsible hacker's are the ones who could do the hacking....

BTW, is it the character that is going to banned or just the IP?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by encyre13 View Post
If they ban this IP 123.123.123.123, with dynamic IP they just need to refresh their router or modem, POOF! 456.456.456.456 they have a new one.... Even MAC address can be changed...
do you even have any idea what a MAC address was
Old   #6

all you need to reset your modem if you dont have a static ip and i dont to be sure call service provider. or use a good ip hider

i dont know any thing about delphi so i cant create a UCE but if you know how to use it its simple to bypass fireguard. system works on names of the files you are using. in CE forum there is a tutorial how to make it. all you need to do is renaming the CE files ( not talking about right click - rename) you have to rename from source. it is an open sourced programe so i wont be difficult if you know how to use delphi. till i learn how to use the **** delphi or a new CE version avaliable i will work on if i can extand the time period before i get dc.

oww the mac adress
dude you better check google more often. i am sure he knows what the mac adress is but not sure you knew what people capable of

impossible nothing
Old   #7

wtf
Old   #8

oh my gosh bush
Old   #9

Phew, is it applicable to all RF servers? I mean, indonesia, Philippines and etc?
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackon View Post
Phew, is it applicable to all RF servers? I mean, indonesia, Philippines and etc?
dude he was talking about CCR
i got my second account banned. **** fire guard by passing it is really hard