Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Hotswap! Please give SS

Discussion on How to Hotswap! Please give SS within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Hotswap! Please give SS

i cant hotswap between the bracer and the advanced siege kit...
i've done following all the guides on how to equip onto accessories but, hotswapping is my prob ryt now! a little help would do! thx in advance!

btw it is RFE 2.1.6 client

:hands down:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TuT]Hotswap/gg
03/22/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 28 Replies
tut for you guys to do hotswapping.. once you edited the item you wanna edit.. LoL go to your storage... open your storage.. place the edited item into the storage... for example.. that edited item was a ring..
Hotswap
07/20/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Hi, can somebody tell me whats hotswap- and how to do hoswap.... i need this to edit armour/weapon pt... plzz tell me :(
HOTSWAP
07/12/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
Is Hotswap fix? I always get DC when doing Hotswap. and one more thing I edit the Item.edf with all the equips that I need, but when I log on the game those equips that I've already modified was change back to normal. same as CE change level and PT you can see the Level and PT of the equips but when you try to Howswap it, you will get DC.. Server: Novus Galaxy can anyone try this?
Hotswap fix.
07/02/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Hotswap fix still working... Any ideas? I have sm ide with using Wpe, but it's still not help. Any other variants?:confused:
HOW CAN I HOTSWAP AGAIN ??
05/14/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
HOW CAN I HOTSWAP AGAIN ?? I CAN'T HOT SWAP ANYMORE IN THE STORAGE t_t