Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiple Jade Rates!!

Discussion on Multiple Jade Rates!! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiple Jade Rates!!

What if a manage to have a Multiple Christmas JadeofWealth. What will be the effect on your PT,Exp & Drops? Will it increase also...
Old 12/04/2008, 11:40   #2

from my experience,having multiple bonus jades, i.e 25x rates jade effects dont stack.,stil the same. what i mean is having 2 25x rates jade didnt stack for me. got it? xDD
Old 12/04/2008, 12:49   #3

thanks , i was wondering this myself. seems logical though that different jades will still all have effect even after being transfered. Though they dont stack effect

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Jade Dynasty]Utopia Dynasty Rates*x50/x50/x50*
06/22/2011 - Private Server - 383 Replies
Hello everyone, We wish you a pleasant stay in InfinityFlyFF Online Server. We planning to keep an Long Term FlyFF Online Server like we host our MU Server which is already 4 years old. Granted Uptime and 24/7 Support. Server grant opening is on 3 February, 2011. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEiGx76URMA&hd =1
RF Equilibrium Rates Jade Help
11/09/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
ok, i have 4 pcs of the RFE Rates jade.... they are the true thing, no duping or making something look like another by changing the description and such. so heres the thing... then rates jade are susposed to help you gain EXP faster so there server is 30X right so the math should go like this ( and i mabey wrong) 30 x 30 = 90 90 x 30 = 2700 2700 x 30 = 81000 so you should be able to hit a mob and up like 10 lvls right, but something just dont seem right, so i need some others...