Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RF Equilibrium Rates Jade Help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF Equilibrium Rates Jade Help

ok, i have 4 pcs of the RFE Rates jade.... they are the true thing, no duping or making something look like another by changing the description and such.

so heres the thing... then rates jade are susposed to help you gain EXP faster so there server is 30X right so the math should go like this ( and i mabey wrong)

30 x 30 = 90
90 x 30 = 2700
2700 x 30 = 81000

so you should be able to hit a mob and up like 10 lvls right, but something just dont seem right, so i need some others help in exploiting this jade.

i need ppl that are good at what they are doing to help me with this, im not going to tell you how i got 4 of them, i will leave that up to you. if you know what your doing, getting 4 would not be a problem. i just need some people to help me. if you feel like it, you can PM me, but you have to know what your doing. (trying to make this leacher proof)

if anyone else makes any headway in this area please dont let it out.

if someone can help me to exploit this, i will be more than happy to share some of the credit with them.

Old   #2

i already try it i wear 5 pcs of that but no effect idunno why but in other server its very effective... Note: dont make ur jade 2 pcs or more in 1 bag coz if te server detect you it equals to 20 years banned hehehe 2 my shopmate got by the GM and they are now 20 years banned heheh

Old   #3

Hummm.... other servers huh?
well well, i guess i will have to get them outta my bag

lol, i had 4 in a stack

i tried them seperated but didnt have any effect, so i stacked them, still no effect

but on the noob accounts i was taking them from you can sure see the diffrence without them.
Old   #4

Well, I believe I know how did you do that ^^ there is possibility that jades bonuses does not accumulate ;]

Old   #5

awts.....wat engine ur using in RFE...coz my maybe my hide tool has been detected and the server already detect wat im using....some1 can giv me other Engine dat can b use in RFE??
Old   #6

well the jades u start with dont stack at all really in any server cause when they were first made in RF-Addiction they were tradable and people stacked them like a ************
and grew a level every hit so that was fixed... try the wealth jades or w/e their called exploit the " only 5 ina stack effect"

im sure it can be done