Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help]RF Equilibrium MultiClient

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]RF Equilibrium MultiClient

NowI cannot use Multi Client in RFe even you use the Hidetoolz...Guys Any Idea? Thanks

Old   #2

HideTools doesnt hide the process, and is a virus.

HideWizard works for me, though there are many other safe programs that will hide RF_Online.bin from the task manager.... if what i help ya with still doesnt work msg me again zho

Old   #3

you must have create a two admin account to your computer, run a rf exe in one of ur 2 account in computer then hide it.

after hiding it switch to another account of ur computer and run another rf exe and poof u logged the another client... hide again the 2nd client and switch to ur previous account. and u will see u are still logged and you have done to do the multi client or dual log account
Old   #4

Never mind...New way of MultiClient for RFe resolved.

Old   #5

hi Zhoea its me CheatMaster...
Old   #6

what is the new milti client of RF e please post hir the link and the program that u used
Old   #7

hey zhoea, so how did u do that man ?
Old   #8

here it is.... I hear that virtual PC works... but this is 1 up from the lack of video memory.

-Get 2 users that you can log into from your computer (user = comp from her on in , not RF account)

-get HideWizard, or another tool that can hide process from the task manager (there are many out there for free that dont have a virus)

- run the first account and login, get yourself actually in game on a character!!

-run HideWizard, make sure that 'RF_Online' is not showing up in the task manager...... to do this is in the settings tab, then add the process you want to hide, DO NOT USE SPACES ONLY COMMA BETWEEN PROGRAMS... and yes this will allow bypass to hackshield if you do it right

- when you have the RF_Online.bin hidden, right click the RF launcher

- run the second client as the other user account on the computer... yes you will need to enter a password, if the 2nd user doesnt have a password to use that account, fix it

- run the second account, log in... if you have enough video memory you could do 3-4... RF is a memory ***** though, just to warn you. THe game is not that polished at all. Todays releases have 10x the graphics/content and 1/2 the lag
Old   #9

Does it really work? anyone tried it yet?
Old   #10

it doesnt seem to work coz everytime i hide the rf_online.bin it will totally terminate the game
Old   #11

Yup thats my problem too
Old   #12

pls share how to dual log in rfe
Old   #13

should the fireguard will be hidden too?
Old   #14

Last Time I Use My HideToolz 2.2 it Works... But When The RF Equilibrium Golden Age Was Patched... I Got Critical Error When I Log In My 2nd Account... in short... Dual Log In Wont Work... Any Ideas?? I really Nid Help
Old   #15

I thought this thread was closed. But Any way, I will try to answer my own question.
Make a 2 Window login. Primary log in which is your Main profile then run your RF. Second log-in which is your 2nd profile. Right click on the RF icon then select RUN AS then input your 2nd log-in account including password then observe.