Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me w/ RF equilibrium

Discussion on Help me w/ RF equilibrium within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me w/ RF equilibrium

Anyone knows about multi patcher of rf equilibrium? and also when about WPE.. rfonline.bin is not on the list of the target program...

I tried targeting it quickly after i click the server but this error pops up sayin' (cant open process)(dll injection failed)

Anyone pro can help me with this prob?
Old 01/28/2009, 10:42   #2

could it be that your rf has a diffrent name? bec. sometimes in other pcs, when you like in WPE list of target programs, sometimes rfonline is not named as rfonline.bin it could be something else.
Old 02/01/2009, 22:15   #3

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsauce View Post
could it be that your rf has a diffrent name? bec. sometimes in other pcs, when you like in WPE list of target programs, sometimes rfonline is not named as rfonline.bin it could be something else.
I have the same issue here. Its still rf_online.bin. The process is hidden from taskmanager and you cant open it in CE without converting it to EXE format.
Old 02/14/2009, 01:21   #4

do anyone know how to fix this problem?
Old 02/14/2009, 05:19   #5

get a bypassed rf_online.bin first. or use the modified wpe pro from ********* with edited permissions.
Old 02/14/2009, 07:56   #6

have same problem.... tried hide tools with lot of uce tried wpe even ppc if someone know...nothing wpe cand see all the others just hack tool...modified the hackshield..nothing.
the farthest i got is with revo uce atached and tried to search something the game detect hack tool or just closes...
Old 03/06/2009, 03:44   #7

yus ey diperent chit injin... bwahahaha.. (Corny but it's true) ;p