Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

something about fly hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
something about fly hack

according to superskitzo's TUT about doing flyhack together with damage hack, you have to add e9 in 2 bytes and so does the other which is not constant and change the value of e9 into 209 and the value of the other code into 80-100 depending on the terrain and make it either + or -. ive tried that and what happened was i ended up going underground and i can see the monsters but they dont appear in my radar and they cant attack me but i also cant attack them! @[email protected] what value must the 2nd code must change into so that it would work? thanks guys!

Old   #2

ok bro, im gonna help you a bit, but in a pm, so check it

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsauce View Post
according to superskitzo's TUT about doing flyhack together with damage hack, you have to add e9 in 2 bytes and so does the other which is not constant and change the value of e9 into 209 and the value of the other code into 80-100 depending on the terrain and make it either + or -. ive tried that and what happened was i ended up going underground and i can see the monsters but they dont appear in my radar and they cant attack me but i also cant attack them! @[email protected] what value must the 2nd code must change into so that it would work? thanks guys!
i also have this problem.. is my second code wrong?
Old   #4

i was able to solve this problem thanks to nathan72389. after adding e9 in 2 bytes you need to change the value into 201 so that you can fly, and after that you should also add the next code in 2 bytes also and then change the value by adding or subtracting 80 or 100 from the original value. example. the second code's value is 10080, you change the value by subtracting 80 to it so it turns into 10000. or you can add another 80 to it and turn it into 10160. and so goes the same for 100.

Old   #5

yah it's 201 not 209. about the second address just add or subtract to the current address to get the correct fly value.