Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CE Error In Choosing Rf.Onlinebin

Discussion on CE Error In Choosing Rf.Onlinebin within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CE Error In Choosing Rf.Onlinebin

Guys can you help me......
I am a 1st tym CE user ......
When I alt-tab rf ,open the CE and choose
RfOnline.bin IT ALWAYS READ ERROR PLS HELP ME
Old 07/07/2008, 03:14   #2

What kind of error? Error on CE? If its just in ce, even it says error sometimes, it works
Old 07/07/2008, 03:23   #3

thats the effect of the new gameguard. need to bypass it but i cant
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2008, 16:13   #4

yes me to i get banned T_T

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help choosing safe bot...
12/03/2009 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hi guys. I'm looking for a bot that won't get me banned and I'm wondering what you guys recommend... I just started using NoFap for a few levels but I'm not satisfied at all. It doesn't work correctly, it takes a long time looting/switching monsters, constantly runs off course or breaks/crashes, I've been trying to leave it on over night but something usually messes up within 1-3 hours or less. I just want to hit 50 on my main then stop, school absorbs all of time currently though. By...
Help me with choosing a bot...
09/21/2009 - Archlord - 5 Replies
I have used many times hacks, etc., but never bots, so is there one, which can: 1. Work atm on CM Archlord. 2. Can pickup only uniques (if only unique acces. - better). 3. Wont stuck and die.
need help choosing lmao
09/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
wuts better if i go 90 fire 90 light 90 pacheon for increased nuke range or 90 fire 90 light 90 heuskal for health or should i do 90 fire 90 light 60 pacheon 60 ice for ice def and pacheon and longer nuke range 90 fire 90 light 60 heuskal 60 ice for ice def and hp but pacheon gives farther nuke range and black eagle to help attak...
Choosing the Right Weapons Combination
08/23/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
When I started CO, I was tired of watching most Trojans with clubs, swords or blades, when there is a bunch of more 1-handed weapons. Then I started trying some of them, and now I know why those 3 are the most common. First lets study their details: Clubs: very strong attack and good lucking weapons. Their skill rage helps you level really fast, specially at lab after level 97 Blade: not as strong as a club, but good dex and the skill, fast blade, perfect for pvp and tg. Sword: low...